Wild Bill: American Compassion

Well said Bill.

American compassion is the hallmark of decency in the world for which we get little credit especially from the American left.  What is ironic is that Lefties seldom, if ever, donate to any cause unless it is to degrade America.

9 Responses to Wild Bill: American Compassion

1. upaces88 says:

I like Wild Bill. He is straight forwrd and doesn’t mince words. He IS 100% Right! America has always been there for foreign countries in trouble.

2. Uriel says:

Recent comment I saw by leftie big donor. “Now what can I do? With Hillary I would be helping to take care of the less fortunate in America.”

My answer — “Duh, if you haven’t already helped or don’t plan to help now since HC ain’t in — then you wouldn’t anyway. Blue-nosed elite hypocrites generally drown in a rainstorm.

3. Popular Front says:

I really like that guy – a straight talker and straight shooter. Now that the election is over I hope we’ll still be seeing him regularly.

• Hardnox says:

He’ll be making regular videos as the Left never misses an opportunity to be stupid. I post most of Bill’s stuff unless it’s uber religious.

• Popular Front says:

Religion is OK for the true believers but it’s not my bag. 30 years service and seeing people at their homicidal worst tends to make you very much doubt the existence of a benevolent loving superior being.

4. SafeSpace says:

Studies (those that haven’t been suppressed, that is) show that American conservatives contribute much larger percentages of their income to private charity — and that Christian conservatives contribute the most. Leftists, on the other hand, are shown to believe that compassion and charity are tasks to be handled by government and, as such, contribute little or nothing to private charity. These facts should not surprise anyone who understands that leftists believe “the only thing we all belong to is government” (copyright Democrat National Party 2012).