Thought for Today

loser

Because the American people finally woke up after Donald Trump gave them a reason to get off the couch and go vote… and this was our response:

middle_finger_drawing

We’re done with the bullshit.  We are tired of being fed a shit sandwich by our elected officials and told to like it…. in fact we have been ordered to love it.

No more…

Meanwhile lefty heads are exploding and the asshole self described pseudo conservatives (aka NeverTrump douches) are choking on crow as Trump announces the appointment of staunch conservatives to his administration.  So far Senator Jeff Sessions will be the Attorney General,  Rep. Mike Pompeo as CIA Director, and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn for National Security Adviser.  All solid conservatives.

Trump will come out of the starting gate with a blast.

Lastly, if anyone voted for Trump with the slightest reservations and the thought of “voting for the lesser of two evils”, those thoughts should be gone now.  America chose well.

20 Responses to Thought for Today

1. clyde says:

Good rant. Every day he pisses off the government run media is a good day. I’m loving watching the snowflakes melt. A neighbor of mine who is a Trump supporter and myself went up on the U of M campus here in the PRoAA during their tantrum and were hollering at them pro Trump shit. All 20 of the shitstains gave us the finger. It was great, and while we were talking to the cops they said the first sign of trouble they were not going to hesitate. The riot gear was going to be used on the, as they called them, snowflakes.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks bro. Good to know. 🙂

Btw, if you witness a proper asskicking of snowflakes be sure to film it and send it my way. I’ll be happy to post it. Bwhahahhahaha.

• Emilia says:

Clyde…since our MI weather was it’s usual erratic self Friday and Saturday, I would love to see the water hoses used! Between the gusty wind and freezing temps, they would look like “frozen poops” right where they stand! Sadly, CA has a water shortage so I guess they can’t waste the water to give their protestors a much needed bath/shower. Did you enjoy seeing the snow angels at the Big House? LOL

2. Brittius says:

James H. Webb, Jr., former Secretary of the Navy, and a Democrat, is the first non-Republican, considered for the administration to take charge of DoD. It shows that Trump, is seeking talent, and wants the Best for America, rather than what we were force fed the past eight years.

3. Pingback: HN&F | Thought for Today: Serving It Up, Straight | Brittius

4. Adrienne says:

Being a libtard, as Michael Savage says, is a mental disorder. Witness them all screaming about their “feelings.” They never deal in facts. They just spew out crap which, in their little pea brains, makes it true. Bannon is an anti-Semite. Bannon is a racist. Neither is true. Didn’t someone say that calling someone racist is what they do when they’re losing the argument?

So my one libtard friend in Minnesota posted a link on her Facecrap page to an article about a 12 step program for anti-Trumpers. She said she needed it after the election trauma she’s suffered. Good grief!! She’s a 60 yo woman. Do you recall ever seeing a conservative saying such a childish thing after Odumbo was re-elected?

Thanks for the great comment. It’s stunning how supposed adults are having a cow over this. It’s beautiful! They are coming to the realization that their crappy train has run out of track. The bridge is about to be blown.

This election has truly separated the children from the adults, and has exposed the sides beautifully.

I’ve been so happy lately that I haven’t even gone troll bashing !
    I really like all of the appointments so far. I am a bit curious about Sessions as AG. Not that he isn’t a good man and will be very valuable to the administration, but I thought he would be dealing with the immigration problems , and Gowdy would be AG.
    But I’m certainly not gonna question President Elect The Donald’s choices.
    God Bless America !

7. myfoxmystere says:

Hardnox, you’re being too nice to Hildebeest. That’s her pancake makeup picture.

8. vonmesser says:

,Nox, you say “Lastly, if anyone voted for Trump with the slightest reservations and the thought of “voting for the lesser of two evils”, those thoughts should be gone now. America chose well.”

Considering the choice, I have/had no reservations on my vote. HOWEVER, I will withhold my determination of “lesser of two evils” until January 2018. He has a year to prove himself to me.

• Hardnox says:

True dat. This evaluation could be applied to any republican president. Either way,.. NEVER HILLARY!

• Terry says:

VM, I think you may be able to console your loss with the truth- Cruz would have NEVER pulled off this victory. He just didn’t have it to fight the Clinton machine with a platform of more of the same. The vote just would not turn out. Sorry man, but face it.

• Hardnox says:

Terry, I gotta agree with you there on two points. 1) as you know I campaigned for Cruz door to door for 7 months here in 3 counties. Most people I spoke with did not like Cruz. They did however like Trump. 2) Cruz could never have battled the media like trump did, and the Clinton machine would have run over him.

Hopefully Trump will tap Cruz for SCOTUS.

• Terry says:

I know you worked tirelessly for Cruz. I too was a big Cruz supporter for years…until the campaign started. I think we both started seeing things we didn’t like much about him.
          Now THAT would be a good appointment for him. I could live with it.