Thought for Today

Since last week Tuesday (actually Wednesday morning), have you noticed that the sky is bluer, the grass is greener, the air is fresher?  People are smiling more.  Their steps have a bit of new found spring.  There is a sense of optimism.

The sound of lefty and establishment heads exploding is beautiful music to my ears.  After 10 miserable years of the left controlling almost everything, and republicans remaining virtually nutless, I am really enjoying this.

The new dawn we have so desperately waited for is finally here.

19 Responses to Thought for Today

1. clyde says:

Just think of all the jobs being created cleaning up the head explosions. Their hysteria is sweet music.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Better not rest too long on those laurels Hardnox. You sill live in a Blue State. Much re-education needs to be done. Either that or some wholesale asskicking and deportations.

• Well, technically, he lives in a slightly red state that had enough illegal votes sanctioned by the corrupt governor to push it slightly over into blue during the election. As we’ve noticed many times, the entire state was covered with oceans of Trump signs and one or two Hillary/Kaine signs. The vote was really on the razor’s edge for Virginia.

• Hardnox says:

I.R., our dickhead governor restored voting rights (illegally) to 60,000 felons before the legislature stopped him. Hildabeast won by a few thousand. The only part of the state that is blue in the Washington DC metro area of VA, the rest of the state is deep red.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I know that. I was just rubbing it in that PA flipped from Blue to Red this year. Most of our state was red for a long time with Philly and Pittsburgh pulling us down.
        Better luck next time.

3. Shar says:

I too noticed people seem happy. Got to laugh at the lefties and their total shock.
    Has HRC left for Canada with all the money?

4. I was a little bummed when all the Trump signs on our street got stolen Saturday night. But, then it made me smile, because it just shows how small and how angry they are. I’m gonna miss my “Hillary for Prison” sign, though.

• Hardnox says:

Out here the left has been stealing Trump signs everywhere. It seems to be a trend.

The left will be so small in a short time they will be invisible. Their screams now are death throngs. Unfortunately the left never sleeps.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Too bad Hillary’s signs didn’t have her likeness on them. They would be very popular down at the shooting range.

At the risk of being schmaltzy, the great song by Satchmo seems to be in order here :

6. SafeSpace says:

Y’all can be as happy as you wanna be, but until “the oceans begin to fall and the earth begins to heal”, I ain’t convinced. ROFLMAO….

7. Felinity says:

ODE TO NOVEMBER 8, 2016

Buh-bye and good riddance
    To Obama the putz
    Hello to a MAN who has the nutz

To a nation that was far from healing
    Donald Trump was most appealing

Let fearful whiners * riot or hide
    We the People regained some pride

But we’ll be vigilant…ever reloading
    While leftie heads keep on exploding.

* http://www.dailywire.com/news/10676/watch-cornell-university-now-holding-cry-ins-mourn-amanda-prestigiacomo#

8. captbogus2 says:

Where do you get TEN miserable years? After 4 years of Ol’, “Read my lips! No new taxes!”, eight years of the White House being the whorehouse, eight years of the son of Ol’, “Read my lips!” illustrating the GOP could be as spendthrifty as the Dems and eight years of Obama. Seems like a tad more then ten years, to me.