David Horowitz Freedom Center
October 5, 2016 poster around campus at universities and colleges has been creating quite a stir since they were put up.
MISSION: The DHFC is dedicated to the defense of free societies whose moral, cultural and economic foundations are under attack by enemies both secular and religious, at home and abroad.
The David Horowitz Freedom Center combats the efforts of the radical left and its Islamist allies to destroy American values and disarm this country as it attempts to defend itself in a time of terror. The leftist offensive is most obvious on our nation’s campuses, where the Freedom Center protects students from indoctrination and intimidation and works to give conservative students a place in the marketplace of ideas from which they are otherwise excluded. Combining forceful analysis and bold activism, the Freedom Center provides strong insight into today’s most pressing issue on its family of websites and in the activist campaigns it wages on campus, in the news media, and in national politics throughout the year. Read the entire list, with reasons and supporting information HERE.
The Top Ten Schools Supporting Terrorists Listed In Alphabetical Order
1. Brooklyn College (CUNY) – One of several schools making up the City University of New York (CUNY) system, is home to one of the most active and extreme SJP chapters in the nation
2. San Diego State University – Made national headlines last spring when SJP members and their supporters held University President Elliot Hirshman hostage for two hours because they were outraged that he refused to condemn anti-BDS posters put up by the David Horowitz Freedom Center on the grounds that they were speech protected by the First Amendment. They joined Muslim Brotherhood front CAIR and Al Sharpton’s National Action Network in calling for the resignation of President Hirshman.
3. San Francisco State University – Has repeatedly enabled the most extreme actions of its General Union of Palestinian Students (GUPS), a group closely resembling Students for Justice in Palestine, once led by SJP founder Hatem Bazian.
4. Tufts University – hosted the SJP National Conference in 2014 at which students were instructed how and when to take “direct action” against supporters of Israel.
5. University of California Berkeley – Home to an extremist and highly active anti-Israel movement allied with Hamas terrorists.
6. University of California Irvine – Notorious base for supporters of terrorists. BDS activists on campus make no secret of their allegiance to Hamas, chanting slogans such as “Intifada, Intifada/long live the Intifada” and “when people are occupied/resistance is justified” and disrupting pro-Israel events
7. University of California Los Angeles – Pro-terrorist BDS sympathizers have repeatedly made national news, most recently for forcing the resignation of the university’s graduate student president, Milan Chatterjee, who reported in his resignation letter that he had been “relentlessly attacked, bullied and harassed by BDS-affiliated organizations and students.” UCLA’s student government passed a Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) resolution in 2014.
8. University of Chicago – Home to a highly active BDS campus movement, U of C Divest, which has gained the support of over 20 student organizations on the campus and succeeded last spring in passing a BDS resolution in Chicago’s student government.
9. University of Tennessee Knoxville – Has a highly active SJP chapter that hosts annual Israeli Apartheid Weeks on campus to demonize the Jewish state.
10. Vassar College – home to a highly active Hamas-inspired and funded boycott movement that passed a BDS resolution on campus last spring.
Across America college campuses are being flooded with pro-terrorist propaganda by groups supported by college administrators and student funds. These groups are led by Students for Justice in Palestine but they include the broad coalitions of the left which have become the breeding grounds for a new anti-Semitism. Boycott, Divest and Sanctions resolutions targeting the state of Israel for destruction are passed to chants of “Allahu Ahkbar,” while Jewish students are the targets of verbal and physical harassments which have reached epidemic proportions.
Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) portrays itself as a typical student organization and multicultural group advocating for “social justice” in the Middle East, but this image is a cleverly constructed disguise. Students for Justice in Palestine is not concerned about justice in Palestine where the Hamas regime steals hundreds of millions of dollars earmarked for humanitarian aid and uses it to dig terror tunnels whose only purpose is to murder Jews. In truth, SJP is a pro-terror organization that is funded by anti-Israel Hamas terrorists for the purpose of destroying Israel, the world’s only Jewish state, and committing genocide against its Jewish population as prescribed in the Hamas charter.
SJP is the chief promoter of the Hamas-inspired and funded Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign, a genocidal effort to strangle Israel’s democracy and make it vulnerable to its enemies. Among SJP’s many activities in the service of Hamas is its sponsorship of “Israeli Apartheid” weeks featuring Hamas and BDS supporters as campus speakers and advancing the false claim that Israel is a racist state like South Africa and deserves to be destroyed. As part of the “Israeli Apartheid” hate weeks, SJP constructs “apartheid walls” in campus quads. These walls feature pro-Hamas, anti-Semitic propaganda, and celebrate notorious terrorists like Hamas-founder Sheik Yassin, who ordered the murder of nearly 400 Jews before his death. SJP creates mock checkpoints and die-ins that obstruct student movements on campus, disrupts pro-Israel campus events, and has physically assaulted Jewish students. In these activities, SJP functions as the most prominent pro-terrorist, anti-Jewish organization in America, and provides a key recruiting tool for terrorists in the Middle East who are seeking to obliterate the only democracy in the Middle East and its Jews.
Why should parents of Non-Jewish Children be interested even if they have strong views either way? Because all of our children in our country not just one group or race is at stake in the elimination of indoctrination into Radical Muslim ideology.
Regardless of personal thoughts on the Jewish and their problems or on David Horowitz, there is the fact that each of the colleges mentioned and certainly many more at all levels from Ivy League to state institutions are being influenced and funded by many Muslims for many reasons. Those with ties to the fundamental premise of anti-American and western culture at large with active cells on campus are an affront to our way of life and influencing our children. Radical terrorists are targeting our youth now more than ever from the very young to college. Many of the donors themselves have verbally or financially backed the radical Islamic efforts. There are many forms of jihad from armed force to political but all are designed for one thing – to convert the world to the stricter form of Islam and use of Sharia Law.
Parents need to be vetting schools right along with their children to maintain an understanding of what their children are being taught or indoctrinated in no matter what ideology. Breaking the cycle of indoctrination is critical to saving our republic and the understanding of our future generations views of the world. We have already been experiencing since 2009 just how disruptive and chaotic life can be as the political and educational systems have been hijacked.
We have taken a bold step forward and away from ideologies that can never safely be assimilated into our western culture. This is should be a major goal in the war against radical terrorists as well.