Crying

Since there isn’t a liberal “Pretty Woman”, and “Only The Lonely” and the millennials  are “Running Scared” of a Trump Presidency, I present to you…..

safesafe2

~Terry

Tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Crying

1. Uriel says:

I don’t know but I’m crying with Laughter! Thanks for the memories 😂😂

2. Popular Front says:

LOL I’m sure there’s plenty more out there so let’s see them!

3. So funny. They must have velcro diapers, and I’m not even sure they’d know what a safety pin is. They should use a snowflake symbol.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

This will make them weep. Julian Assange is off the hook. He doesn’t face imprisonment if he leaves the Ecudoran embassy.

5. I so wish my father had lived to see this Election. husseins 2nd term killed my father he was never the same after that election night. While he was hanging on, it was as if he gave up cause he couldn’t bare to live another four years with him still in the WH. Five months after the election he was at peace. RIP Larry Wayne Beck – I know he voted for Trump!

6. vic mazza says:

Dear Terry,

TY for being such a wonderful patriot … thank God this witch didn’t win!

I love my country 1st, if Italians had some issue going on, I’d want them banned as well, until we figured out what the hell was going on!

TFB!!!!

And stop lecturing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 17 year daughter to protect, FIRST!!!!!!!!

Vic Mazza, concerned American patriot!!!!

Funny stuff Terry.

I just read over at Gateway Pundit that Hildabeast went into a violent physical and drunken rage last Tuesday night. She took out her rage on Podesta and the homo Mook. No video because no one is allowed phones etc. That would have amade a great YouTube. Bwhahahahahaha

8. myfoxmystere says:

I think I have a few photos coming up on my blogs which you may borrow on this site. If any of you go to Mike’s America, Mike has a link to the black guy Henry Davis laughing at liberals because Trump won.

9. Popular Front says:

Hillary Clinton is now ‘The Big NO!’ – (with apologies to the late, great Roy)