Victory!

pic courtesy of Diogenes Middle Finger blogspot.

America scored a big win last night.  The world scored a big win last night.

The world’s elite got a big middle finger and rightfully so.  We’ve had enough of their shit and their big government tyranny and the institutionalized theft of our hard work, among other things.

The era of the Clintons is over.  The Obama era is over.  Both legacies will be rightfully deposited in the dustbin of history.  Both have been a festering boil on America and the world.  Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The republicans will now have the White House and the whole of Congress.  Our work is not done because the establishment elite will need to have their feet put to the fire during the purge that is certain to occur.  Let’s all hope and pray that the republicans don’t eff it up as they are prone to do.  We conservatives need to remain vigilant.

Here is President Elect Donald J. Trump’s victory speech last night in case you missed it:

Yes, it is a great day in America.

Meanwhile, please stay away from tall buildings, bridges and overpasses as lefties will be flying off today and the coming weeks as the reality of their utopian dreams go up in smoke.  Bwhahahahhhahahaha.

“Make America Great Again”

God bless America.

8 Responses to Victory!

1. Peppermint says:

Nox, love that pic above your writing.

Victory it is.

But like you said we’ll have to hold the feet to the fires when the elites start bucking Trump and give em hell. I hope Trump uses his bully pulpit when the GOPe won’t pass something we want done and then we have to call our reps and tell them we won’t take no for an answer.

I am so relieved the monarchy of the Clintons is DONE! No more of them! And I don’t think anyone including the dems/commies will ever want her to run again.

God Bless America and God bless Trump!

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Donald should send Hillary a gift today. A pair of gold plated handcuffs.
    Make it two pair. One for Bubba too.

3. clyde says:

That pic is priceless. MAGA indeed.

4. Adrienne S says:

It was a wonderful night. I just took immense pleasure at scanning the Facebook pages of the very few libtards I know. They’re sobbing. Good! Anyone who backed Hillary is an ignorant sociopath.

5. Shar says:

Ditto on the picture.

I.R. I would let her sweat a while. At least until the one is gone.

Kirk lost his seat and Kelly Ayotte just loss hers. Both did not support Trump. Good start.

6. Trump as Perseus with the Medusa’s (Hillary’s) head. I love it!

7. We conservatives need to remain vigilant.

Yes, indeed. The GOP establishment elites — and the hardcore-Left Dems as well — are waiting in the wings and already laying their plans.

8. myfoxmystere says:

It was funny watching Gloryhole Allred holding back tears at the Edison club in Hollywood as hildebeest suffered defeat. It was icing on the cake when Hildebeest told John Podesta to tell her braindead puppets to go home, instead of throwing a tirade in public. I remember back in 1980 when I was a newspaper carrier for The Register in Orange County California, when Reagan won in a landslide, there was an AP photo of Peanuthead fighting back tears.