The Trump Revolution

Here is the good news.

Liberalism died on 8 November 2016. The Progressive Era is over and done with. They started their Progressive BS with the scumbag Woodrow Wilson and ended it with the Obomination (which the Gunny called in 2008/09). They went off of the deep end because Americans are tired of crappy trade deals (22 YEARS of trade deficits with Mexico, which started under BJ Bubba Clinton (1994)). We’re tired of being colonized by unskilled, untrained, uneducated illegal aliens who swim rivers, jump fences, and who refuse to assimilate all the while gulping down benefits left and right that they have never EARNED, while veterans languish and suffer, with twenty-two suicides a day. F*CK NO! Americans are damn sick and tired of having NO JOBS, high energy rates, and are expected and forced to pay for the UN, housing for human dregs who refuse to work, EBT cards for lazy bastards who DEMAND that they get it, piss poor education in what are little more than government indoctrination camps, and finally, an America were the elites got richer and we got poorer.

Even better news:

The Clinton Era is done. The Bush Era is done. Obama is gone. As the SS Clinton sails into the scrap yard, they take with them shitbirds like Hanoi John Fonda Kerry, Eric Withholder, LorRETCHED Lynch, Tim Kaine (even dumber than Biden!), and a whole host of lowlife liberal scum who should be investigated and tossed into the slammer. The Progressive’s bench is empty and thank God for it. Their garbage scow went down with all hands.

And the best part of a Trump win?

The revamped FBI can investigate the Obamas, Clintons, etc, and the purged DOJ can indict and prosecute.

The Donald J trump campaign and win exposed the massive corruption in DC, the Democrat Party, the NeverTrumpers, and Corporate media. They showed their evil, lying, and morally bankrupt/corrupt propaganda face and The Donald hit them with a spotlight. In one fell swoop The Donald destroyed what little credibility the Liberal Lapdog Lickspittle media, er, propaganda machine had, dropped JDAMS on the DNC, the GOPe, and best of all, the election tampering being done by George Soros, may the sonofabitch be deported back to Hungary or France or the Antarctic!

Moreover, the Donald smashed beyond recognition, eight long and painful years of a smug, juvenile, immature, narcissistic, condescending, Leftish bloviating asshole, whose pathetic legacy will also be destroyed by Trump’s pen. The Trump train rolled over them like an Abrams tank over Iraqi troops in a blitzkrieg.

Finally, the American people soundly rejected the spiritual and moral values of Progressives (which are none) and kicked the La-La Land Limo Liberal machine of Kalifornia to the curb.

Perhaps the DNC and the GOPe, along with their globalist buddies should have taken into account the words of Yamamoto after Pearl Harbor, before they pissed down our backs and told us it was raining.

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

That giant spoke last night.

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

20 Responses to The Trump Revolution

1. Brittius says:

“Swim rivers and jump fences”. B-B-But Gunny, I thought those, were moving targets. 🙁

2. Pingback: HN&F | Gunny G: The Trump Revolution | Brittius

Indeed a Giant spoke last night…. we’re not done either.

4. Van says:

Holy hell, its over Gunny, we won!

5. WJS says:

After several days of whining, the progressive liberals will be back with attempted obstructionism (Harry Reidism), rioting, and many other ways express their feelings. Keep em well oiled just to be on the safe side, and enjoy the course correction coming.

6. clyde says:

Good post. Just watching Cavuto on FBN running blurbs about the assholes ” congratulating” PresTrump. A huge F U to them all.

7. GunnyG says:

CLyde,

F U to the GOPe and NeverTrump losers.

8. usaeagle says:

FU for me to to the liberal progs on both sides,to the globalists,elitist,rino nwo assholes that have been plaguing us for nearly a 100 yrs.rot in hell jerks.And we aint done until all your vermin,traitorus types are eradicated.

9. Sun Tzu says:

Spot on Gunny! You know Wednesday morning was one of the best days in my life. The realization that we might get a good President and efficiently run government changed my mood immediately. I was smiling and happy all day long. Even though I am forced to work with many incompetent government employees. Now get out the broom, mop, and clean out the whole outfit. Get ready for all the hard work now. The future looks brighter, much brighter.

10. vonMesser says:

The progressive era is not over. Like Cancer, progressiveism can recur. Even chemo and radiation cannot guarantee a complete cur from cancer.

What is needed is surgery.

We have to physically cut this cancer from the hearts of people by cleaning the educational system. Teachers must learn to teach, not indoctrinate. Minds must be opened to new thought, not directed down narrow channels of dogma. Today’s teachers tell students WHAT to think. Tomorrow’s teachers must show students HOW to think.

11. myfoxmystere says:

Now that Trump won, can you all pray for my home state of California? We’re going to have Anthony Weinervilla’s bobsy twin Antonio Villaweiner running for Governor to replace termed out Governor Moonbeam. Gaffing Gavin Nuisance is aslo running to screw us up further. I’m hoping Conservative John Moorlach decides to run for Governor. I happen to be friends with John Moorlach’s youngest brother Kent, who is a pastor in Kentucky. Moorlach steered Orange County out of bankruptcy to prosperity when previous County Recorder Bob Citron made some bad investment decisions, causing OC to go bankrupt in the 90s. Citron went to prison, and Moorlach made critical decisions to steer OC back on track. There’s been talk in the past of nominating him for Governor, and I know he will be a great governor, not to mention I have spoken to him before. He or Tim Donelly would be great Conservative candidates to kick the moonbats out.

• Uriel says:

😔🙏 I am not sure how any conservatives have lasted this long in CA. Perhaps herd all of those in question on the fallout side of SAN Andreas and let nature and a strange UFO targeted explosion do the rest?

• myfoxmystere says:

We have strong nerves of steel, Uriel. A huge number celebrated Trump’s victory in Long Beach California, a moonbat haven in LA County that borders west Orange County.

• Uriel says:

Nice! Now they need to impeach or do whatever is legally possible to get the commies like Brown out of office. Be careful though I think I read the libtards have been harming innocent citizens. Doubling my prayers for you guys for sure.

• myfoxmystere says:

We appear harmless as doves, but we’re wise as serpents. We are very strategic. I have an Assemblywoman named Young Kim, who got hated by the GOP who called her a RINO. I know her personally as I got the chance to meet her in 2014 before she beat out a 1 term libturd Sharon Quirk Silva who voted to allow boys to use girls’ showers and bathrooms in public schools. Young Kim votes carefully and chooses battles to pick without getting the Assembly divided. I fully understand her strategy as she pinches her nose at times while voting. She has my support. She even brought a nice cultural event to Orange County: Asian Pacific Islander month celebration to the city of Buena Park. BP is neighbors with Anaheim, and a great city in North Orange County. The mayor liked the event to the point he declared Buena Park will celebrate it annually in May. Things like that make friends in enemy territory, which is what Conservative Leaders in California need to adopt to win voters over. I haven’t followed up to see if my candidates incumbent Assemblywoman Young Kim, State Senate candidate Ling Ling Chan and 47th Congressional Rep Challenger Andy Whallon have won or not. I have libturd Alan Lowenthal to deal with in Congress if Whallon failed to knock him out. I noticed I don’t get mail from Lowenthal, as the Democrats know I’ll speak out at any townhall meeting he holds and smack him around.

• Uriel says:

Good for you. That is the best way to handle things like your friend. We (I include myself) should be engaged more on the local level. Note to all Trump has a statement on his site saying he believes in the 10th Amendment and people believe a great deal will change at the top like EPA when he gets going. So get and stay up on local and state more autonomy may be returning when he takes office.