122796_1280x720

Didn’t think Trump could get elected?  You could almost be forgiven for thinking so, given that at least three critical states – California, Nevada and Virginia – had institutionalized voter fraud on a scale never before realized, put into place by rogue governors and corrupt election officials.

The driver license above goes with a story by LibertFirstNews about how half of all new licenses in California have been going to illegal immigrants.  You can thank the criminal governor of the state, Jerry Brown for that.  In combination with other recent rule changes that have made it virtually impossible to ensure that only citizens vote, these moves guarantee that the most populous states are hotbeds of voter fraud, and they always favor Democrats.  That’s the way the demographics of large population centers work.

There was only one reason, and one reason only, that Donald Trump could win the Presidency while slightly losing the overall popular vote.  The Electoral College is a baked-in safeguard against fraud that favors the independent power of all 50 states to have a say in who wins the election, even if it means that less populous states get more say than their populations would ordinarily justify.

It must be so.  It’s the only way to prevent a particular party from rigging the elections.  A determined group can’t rig all 50 states.  At best, it can only be done in a few key states.  Thanks to the Electoral College system, the “outlier” states, the ones with the “suspiciously” high counts for one candidate, are effectively discarded.  Even California’s vote can be made meaningless if enough other states resist the same trend.  That’s a good thing, and it made a difference last night.

About GruntOfMonteCristo

The Grunt of Monte Cristo is just an average guy who loves God and values Truth and Common Sense.

14 Responses to The Electoral College is a Protection Against Voter Fraud, and It Worked Perfectly This Time

1. Saltwater says:

Consider for a moment that we did not have the Electoral College as a backstop, but went to a national popular vote instead.

Clinton holds the most meager of leads, at 0.16%. Trump would be a fool to let that slim of a margin go uncontested.

Imagine the fiasco of recounting some 126 million votes — and they though Florida 2000 was a mess.

2. Pingback: HN&F | The Electoral College is a Protection Against Voter Fraud, and It Worked Perfectly This Time | Brittius

Good post Grunt. Yup, the EC is a bulwark against fraud. I still don’t like the early voting shit.

4. Shar says:

Hardnox, I agree no early voting. Absentee ballots for those who truly can’t show up in person. Photo I.D. would be good too except in the case above. You have to show I.D. for just about every thing now a days. No excuse.

5. Shar says:

I.R. Good idea purple finger. Bet the illegals would think twice about voting.

6. myfoxmystere says:

Dingbat When you guys mention Governor Goonbeam, I will say he’s the worst Governor of all 50 states ever, with Gray Davis as second worst OF ALL 50 STATES! I’m tired of being nice to Jerry Brown, so Goonbeam is his new nickname. I hope we in California revolt and kick out Goonbeam’s pet baboons out: Gaffing Gavin Nuisance, Antonio Villaweiner (Anthony Weinervilla’s bobsy horndog twin), Gorged Soreass’s butt boi Tommy Steyer, Glorihole Allred, the wicked witch of the west Nasty Piglosi, horndog Villaweiner’s Gay NAMBLA horndog cousin John Perez, Mad Maxine Waters and the Thelma of team Thelma and Louise Diane Feinstein, as Blimpie aka the Louise of The sick sorority has retired. In 2022, I hope Kountry Klub Kami Harris gets the boot as well.

7. myfoxmystere says:

• Heh. “Goonbeam.” Awesome. He is the worst ever, for sure, and Gray Davis deserves the 2nd spot. Good comment! I don’t actually have edit authority on your other comments, but if we can get Nox’s attention, he can knock those off.

8. myfoxmystere says:

Can you guys knock out my reply with the word Dingbat in it? Something went wrong while writing the reply and the word popped up in the post. I reposted the corrected version. You can also remove this reply.