All Together Now….

EXHALE……

WE DID IT PATRIOTS !!

amer1

~Terry

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to All Together Now….

1. GunnyG says:

Excuse my crudity but: “F**king-A Skippy.”

A sigh of relief was heard across the land while lefty heads explode… and all is well.

3. Brittius says:

I am drained. Maybe a day or two at the barroom would help.

4. Shar says:

Isn’t it amazing the difference a day makes? So glad the campaign is over. Took a walk with the new puppy. Even the air smelled better.

5. Vic Mazza says:

Dear Friends,

I’m so sick and tired of hearing advocates of illegal immigrants expressing concerns …

I haven’t heard these same people express how they will explain these torts regardiing
    crossing our borders illegally in the 1st place, let alone why “US” the American taxpayer should be on the hook for all this.

Like someone stealing your pin # and being allowed to do so….enough!!!

Our country has laws, stop suggesting I need to pander or thank these people. This is not a racist position!

My ancestors all had immigrated legally, and never asked for Americans to express gratitude for the work they found!

We didn’t elect Mr. Trump to start placating or apoligizing!!!

Sorry, just want to relax a bit but still feel I need to be vigilant … for our country!

Vic Mazza

6. Shar says:

VIc,

Agree. Everyone that immigrated had to have a sponsor and not be a burden to our country. They also had a trade or something to offer. Most of all they wanted to be an American. These illegals are crying that we want to bust up their families. Anchor baby policy needs to go. What part of illegal don’t they understand? Leave and come back the legal way. I saw on the news the college students protesting. Many are afraid they will be deported. Maybe their Visa expired. It wouldn’t surprise me.