Election Day Dud – Hillary Clinton Camp Pulls Plug On Fireworks

Bwhahahahahahha…

It’s coming… the tsunami is coming….

I just got back from voting and the lines were long for my rural area.  I spoke with people in line and everyone was voting for Trump, even blacks folks.

Make America Great Again!

13 Responses to Election Day Dud – Hillary Clinton Camp Pulls Plug On Fireworks

1. Go Hillary, Go! ……. to jail~!

2. Peppermint says:

Bull sent me the article yesterday that she had cancelled her fireworks. Wasn’t that a show of huge hubris for her to set up these fireworks for 9:30 pm to begin with??I was to glad to see her cancel them. Must show she’s not so sure now that she’s going to win.

#MAGA Trump/Pence is coming!!!

• Hardnox says:

I think so. I feel it coming. I just got some texts from friends in Philly who report long lines and obvious Trump voters.

• Peppermint says:

Nox, that is great news indeed!

• Peppermint says:

I talked to a bunch of seniors the other day and they all professed to be scared to death of Hillary. They are going to vote for Trump but whispered it to me. I myself don’t care who knows I’m voting for Trump, but some of these seniors were afraid someone would over hear them.

There are NO signs for Hillary in my town at all. We voted Barry down in double digits in both of his elections and with her coal policy I doubt she’ll get many votes in KY today

3. SafeSpace says:

Nox: If voters in your neighborhood are Trumpers, that is indeed good news. Where you live there must be a lot of 1%-ers who work in the DeeCee metro and come to the rolling hills of Virginia to build their weekend homes — the homes they can retreat to, to escape the illegals and the gangbangers their policies have created. These carpetbagging progressives destroy a region with their policies, move out to decent American towns, and bring their failed policies with them, thus trashing their new neighborhoods. Just look at the east coast of Florida if you want to see what happens.

• Hardnox says:

Yes, we have 1%ers here but they are conservative, The rest are middle class whites and blacks. My county typically votes 50-50. I see no evidence of it this go around. People here hate Hillary, even those that voted for Putt last two times.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

I’m just back from voting at my small rural district. The weather was chilly but with a sunny sky at 8:30AM. The mood is upbeat and the turn out probably will exceed all other elections that I have participated in. It was hard to find a parking place.
    There was one lady handing out info in the parking lot. She was supporting Donald Trump. No one there from the other side in this blue, soon to be red, state.
    Fingers crossed.

• Hardnox says:

Just got another text from a friend in Philly who reports that she has never seen lines this long before in the 20 years she has lived there. she and her family live outside of the city in the burbs and is typically left leaning yet there are Trump signs everywhere and only a handful of Hillary signs.

• It was a balmy 50 degrees up here, in the north country, and, though I was sweating like a whore in church, I decided to vote for Hillary. Reason: I want all that free shit and I want to be able to kill anyone who pisses me off and get away with it. (Just kiddin’, of course)

Even in my small town, of maybe 1400, there was a steady flow. Though I don’t know the numbers yet, I’m sure they’ll be high.

Way too many folks have been up in arms over this election. Some bitter, heated “discussions” have occurred and, even though we’re “supposed to be” a blue state, most folks, in this county, are conservatives. Which really pisses the rest of the state off to no end. Sucks to be them, right?

Can’t wait to look those morons in the eye and ask: ” Do you have the mailing address to Leavenworth”?

5. Felinity says:

*I* know why the fireworks were called off. Team Shrillary knows The Hillarrhoid could have one whopper of a stroke, courtesy of the pyrotechnic stimuli. If y’all don’t recall her reaction to balloons, here it is!

TWICE in the past week up my also-rural way I was having casual discussions with a woman at a thrift and another at Walmart: Each woman abruptly stopped the thread when they saw my Trump button, turned on their progressive heels, and stomped away. The WM one had to adamantly repeat that she’d already voted for Hillary before she left…I clucked at her sympathetically. These allegedly-tolerant Gliberals can’t even tolerate the mere SIGHT of opposition!

Lord, let us sing on the morrow: “We shall over-comb…” :>)

6. myfoxmystere says:

It’s warm in Southern California today @90 degrees! I’m hoping the libtards warm up to Donald Trump. I’m in Orange County, so I know my county will be for Trump.