Feds prepare for potential Election Day attacks from hackers

8 Responses to Feds prepare for potential Election Day attacks from hackers

1. vonmesser says:

Might I suggest paper ballots.

• Hardnox says:

Exactly. This electronic crap has been a problem for a while. America’s need to have “instant” results in a nanosecond after the last poll closes is absurd.

2. Blessed B says:

I see FOX has succumbed to the lefties lies and propaganda…… Russia nor China actually care who the American voters vote for. If any ‘cyber-attacks’ come about they will be from within the USA and most likely will be on the orders of Hillary herself so she can blame them on Russia.

If no one can get into the voting machines to change votes….why are they so concerned about websites being hacked and causing confusion? Seems a pretty sketchy reasoning there for concern.

• Hardnox says:

Yup, FOX is also a watercarrier network. The meme coming form the Admin is that Russia is our enemy and will hack our elections. The Admin is promoting that narrative should Trump win.

3. Shar says:

When I vote I fill out a paper ballot and then place it face down on a scanner. The scanner records success. ?? success for who. The whole system needs to be changed. Too much room for corruption.

Regarding Fox….Lou Dobbs and Judge Pirro are the only good ones left. I start with Hannity on the radio. Can’t stand the rest.

• Hardnox says:

Good question. Paper ballots are the answer. Scanning is probably ok assuming it reads properly. The key is that the paper ballot is the verifiable checkable record should stuff go wrong.

4. myfoxmystere says:

I’m going to choose paper ballots this time if possible. I don’t trust the machines.