BREAKING: Secret Service Stops Trump Assassin

From Tom Fernandez

Assassin stopped in Reno

NOVEMBER 5, 2016

Secret Service stopped a would-be assassin from shooting Donald Trump at a campaign event in Reno, Nevada.

Undeterred, Trump went back on stage to continue his speech after the attempt on his life!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow! Three days before the election….the lefties sure must be getting worried that Trump is going to win this election by a landslide! So worried that they are willing to commit murder of an opposing candidate…..

Guess this is one prisoner that won’t be considered for a Presidential Pardon in the near future!

~Blessed B~

Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to BREAKING: Secret Service Stops Trump Assassin

1. vonmesser says:

He’ll get a pardon if Hillary wins…..and probably a job on her staff.

• Blessed B says:

If Hillary wins there won’t be any pardons as the USA will cease to exist….she’ll have Russian missiles raining down upon America if she’s elected.

• upaces88 says:

I know I told you, Blessed B. I want everyone else to know. Putin is solid about Trump as well as Israel and Palestine. Putin did say he would Nuke D.C. if Clinton got into the WH….NOT the entire U.S….just D.C.

When I was on Fellowship of the minds, I copied and pasted all of the countries that were pro-Trump. I also stated that Putin had said that if Clinton got into office, he would Nuke D.C. He didn’t threaten the U.S….just D.C.

I was kicked off of Fellowship of Minds. They used a word like exacerbating (sp?) the situation. How in hell could an old lady, cause that much harm for just repeating what I read!?

I’d like to know if anyone else is having this problem. When there is a video that is pro Trump, I have to go to You Tube vs.the site it was on.

The same goes fo a video with Clinton when she is acting like a jerk. I can’t get it to play. I did test it, I went to You Tube to play my favorite Elvis Video “The Trilogy” ; or Tina Turna music. Starts right up with no problem.

What the hell is going on.

2. Uriel says:

Wonder if they will tell us who the person was? That is if he isn’t secreted away into some trip out of country

• Blessed B says:

I actually hope they don’t release his name to the public…don’t give him the 15 mins of fame.

• Uriel says:

Let’s look at the lessons on this one for those who are too thick or brain frozen to get.
        1- we as a country are on high alert and tired of being victims of political maneuvering-I am not a “victim” of a heart attack but a Survivor thanks to God nor am I going to be a victim of chaos – which means this kind of anti-patriotic attitude needs adjustment
        2-Unlike the current Dem Party hopeful or the current weasel, Trump did the “presidential thing”. He ACKNOWLEDGED AND THANKED law enforcement of all levels as well as recognizing patriots. So who is more president like in this?
        3-He left only briefly from the stage, returning to complete his mission. Embodying the very spirit of a patriot in our country.
        4-He acknowledged patriots help BUT calmly noted law and order should prevail. Brining all back on focus. He did not rant or rail over the incident for the rest of the time.
        5-The only downside I see is that people idiolize the man more than the mission to return to republic rather than dictator type government.

Well done Donald.

• vonmesser says:

Appears NOT to be an assassination attempt. Is nut-case guy who claims to be a Republican for Hillary to save America from a fascist dictator (as if Hillary wouldn’t be a fascist dictator herself.

If Hillary wins the GOP will be as nutless against her as they are against Obama. After all, anything they say will be sexist-homophobic.

If Trump wins both the Democrats and Republicans will be on him like stink on shit if he tries anything they don’t like.

3. GunnyG says:

Hang the SOB!

4. GunnyG says:

Meant to add, this cinches it for Trump on Tuesday.

5. Popular Front says:

This is how it was reported in Australia this afternoon:

“The Guardian’s US West Coast Bureau Chief Paul Lewis, who attended the rally, identified the arrested man as Republican Party member Austyn Crites, 33.
    Mr Lewis said on Twitter that he had spoken to Mr Crites in the wake of his dramatic arrest.
    He said the 33-year-old was holding a sign that read, “Republicans Against Trump”.
    “He says he’s a Republican. He said he was terrified by how the crowd responded: ‘I was in survival mode. I knew I could die at that moment,’” Mr Lewis reported in a tweet.
    He went on: “His name is Austyn Crites. He’s 33 and works on high altitude balloons. He’s voting for some Republicans this year — just not Trump.
    “Austyn told me he was punched, kicked. Someone grabbed his testicles and his neck was in a chokehold. He said he feared for his life.”
    Mr Trump returned to continue his speech minutes after the incident.”

Gotta love the Squirrel Grip bit. LOL

• Blessed B says:

New information from Canada Free Press ( http://canadafreepress.com/article/trump-threat-in-reno-more-than-meets-the-eye? )

Excerpt~ two agents from the Secret Service and at least one bystander subdued a Caucasian male, Austyn Crites, 33, wrestling him to the floor close to the stage after someone reportedly yelled that they saw him with a gun. At this time, however, no gun was observed or found.

What is significant to note is that while everyone is reporting on the “main event,” nothing is being mentioned about the disturbance at the rear of the room. If the two incidents are proved to be related, this is alarmingly similar to the tactics identified in the Project Veritas videos, as detailed by outed political strategist and alleged professional disrupter for the Democratic Party Robert Creamer.

Viewers of the Project Veritas videos will recall Creamer’s detailed plans of placing paid disrupters in front and back of the room to exacerbate the confusion and disruption. These tactics were explained by Creamer and others who admitted paying individuals to disrupt Trump events.

From Heavy.com
      Crites Says on Facebook That He’s Voting for Hillary Clinton & Calls Trump a Fascist

Crites’ Facebook page indicates that he’s a Republican who is voting for Hillary Clinton. Shortly after the incident at the rally, Crites replaced the cover photo with one of an American flag. The original cover photo referred to Nevada Republicans proudly voting for Clinton.

DONALD J. TRUMP STATEMENT

“I would like to thank the United States Secret Service and the law enforcement resources in Reno and the state of Nevada for their fast and professional response. I also want to thank the many thousands of people present for their unwavering and unbelievable support. Nothing will stop us – we will make America great again!” –Donald J. Trump

• Blessed B says:

Popular….

What Isn’t mentioned is why he was grabbed by the Secret Service and a bystander…. It wouldn’t be for just holding a sign!

He’s says he’s a Republican but I doubt that….anyone who would want a criminal like Hillary to be the next President is a RINO at best, but most likely a Dimocrat posing as a Republican.

He feared for his life? Obviously he didn’t have even one working brain cell to speak of. He didn’t think that going into a crowd full of Trump supporters with a sign that read “Republicans against Trump” just might cause some sort of mayhem? Fricken clueless!!

LOL! Squirrel grip…. priceless!

I agree with Gunny. This cinches it.

I love how attendees helped take the douchebag down. 🙂

7. Blessed B. says:

New info on Crites the would-be assassin…. Seems his name is on the wikileaks files…

Fun Fact: Reno “Protestor” Austyn Crites listed in files on @wikileaks Global Intelligence Files. https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/255880_order-of-1500-copies-of-the-next-decade-january-18-2011-.html … #Maga3x

He also was no Republican…he was a Hillary supporter! Just look at this….his FB? Page had her logo….

8. myfoxmystere says:

The Democrat Motto: Lie, cheat, steal and murder.

9. Pingback: The Weekly Headlines – My Daily Musing | franciscansonthemountains