With all the spotlights currently on the FBI and the Clinton’s,
sometimes the least little things go unnoticed.
We know that Breitbart, the Wall Street Journal,and other news outlets had indicated a lot of tension between the DoJ and the New York Field Office for the FBI. Those in the field office were doing their jobs as their oaths required them to do. DoJ however has been deliberately putting pressure on all agents involved in seeking information concerning Hillary Clinton to stop them from doing just that.
According to the Breitbart article which referenced back to a Wall Street Journal post, there are FIVE active investigations for the FBI referencing some involvement with Hillary Clinton.
1. Clinton Email Scandal – now in “high gear”. Comey and DoJ have since stated the same agents who prepared the information used in July’s “stand down” statement by Comey are to continue their research in partnership with DoJ agents.
2. The Anthony Weiner Investigation – a separate investigation led agents to the discovery of Huma Abedin emails to or from Clinton creating the firestorm currently underway. Both Abedin and Clinton could be in legal jeopardy, depending on what emails the FBI finds lurking in the diseased corners of Weiner’s laptop. Weiner himself is absolutely in jeopardy, the kind that puts perverts in jail for long stretches of time. He has every reason to make a deal with law enforcement.
3. The Clinton Foundation Probe – An FBI probe of the Clinton Foundation for possible financial crimes and influence peddling has been in progress for over a year. As the Wall Street Journal put it, some of the investigators were “frustrated” because FBI leadership seemed “uninterested in probing the charity.” This is an investigation that could rope in a lot of people in Clinton’s inner circle, besides Hillary and Bill Clinton themselves. Abedin is a player, and so is Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, and another key aide, Philippe Reines. Bill Clinton’s old “body man” Doug Band and even Chelsea Clinton could end up answering some tough questions. However, according to reports, DoJ has demanded that the FBI stand down from pursuing this matter.
4. The Podesta Brothers – The FBI and Justice Department have launched an investigation into whether the Podesta Group, the lobbying and public relations firm co-founded by Hillary Clinton presidential campaign chairman John Podesta, has any connections to alleged corruption that occurred in the administration of former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych. That does not include all the WikiLeaks emails in which Podesta plays a key part in Clinton’s campaign and email scandals.
5. Terry McAuliffe’s Campaign Donations – The Clintons’ old friend Terry McAuliffe, currently the governor of Virginia, has been under FBI investigation for over a year by the Public Integrity unit over campaign fundraising and donations. Part of that investigation involves his time with the Clinton Global Initiative. FBI Special Agent McCabe and his wife are implicated to an extent in this investigation. McCabe has had calls to “recuse” himself from this investigation.
Speculation is that Weiner’s computer cache of over half a million emails may hold the key in any one and all of the investigations.
So what is the little thing missed?
In July 2010 Diego Rodriquez was named by the FBI as Special Agent in Charge of the New York Criminal Division . His LinkedIn account shows he was Assistant Director in Charge in New York from February 2015 until August 2016. At which time Diego Rodriquez left the FBI to become the Senior Vice President, Chief Global Security Officer, Univision Communications Inc. Interesting isn’t it that a career veteran FBI agent suddenly left a job where he had risen within the ranks to become a VIP in the New York office in order to take on a communications position. No reason for the change was found in the press release. I truly hope he has made a better career move even though the FBI has lost a veteran agent.
So fast forward to Comey’s statement to Congress on Friday, October 28, 2016. Suddenly, the FBI issues a press release today, November 4, in which Michael McGarrity has been named Special Agent in Charge of the Criminal Division for the New York Field Office. Mr. McGarrity comes with great credentials since joining the FBI in 1996.
When he began his career in the New York Field Office, he investigated violent gangs, Colombian drug trafficking organizations, and international money laundering networks then after 9/11 transferred to the New York Joint Terrorism Task Force, where he investigated international terrorism matters. Throughout his career, Mr. McGarrity has held leadership positions as the FBI detailee assigned to the CIA’s Counterterrorism Center, as the FBI’s deputy on-scene commander in Afghanistan, as the supervisor of the FBI’s extraterritorial investigation squad in the Washington Field Office, as the director for Counterterrorism on the White House National Security Staff, and as the legal attaché in Switzerland.
His name appears in relationship to the trial of the four Blackwater guards in 2014 which was involved in Iraq; Hostage Fusion Cell Negotiations in DC which he led in 2015; in the “Black Hat Bandits” robberies in 2015 in Virginia; also the Luke Somers Yemen hostage situation 2013 in which Paula Somers alleged that they were so poorly treated; and others .
Prior to joining the FBI, Mr. McGarrity was an assistant district attorney in the New York County District Attorney’s Office. The same office where Loretta Lynch held a federal prosecutor position and later became United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York?
Not to cloud or cast aspersions on anyone mentioned, but isn’t it interesting.
It’s simply fascinating to me that the agents have been working diligently to fulfill their obligations, yet have had direct interference from the DoJ who steps in and allegedly issues “stand down” orders. And then, the Special Agent listed as the Assistant Director in Charge of the New York group leaves to become a Chief Global Security Officer in a communication company. Finally, we have a new special agent in charge who has Afghanistan and Loretta Lynch possible ties to all of this malarkey seven days after Comey’s letter to Congress when the Clinton/Democrat machine has had time to gear up, strategize, and put certain actions in play.
Move along folks, nothing out of the ordinary here. Simply a golden opportunity for one to move into the corporate world and another to clean up. Let the washing machine handle this and don’t forget the “bleach”.