Obama Goes Full-Blown Whiny

b*tch in Fayetteville, NC.

Hilarious when the idiot’s teleprompter freezes up: “hold on, hold, hold on hold on….” From taking credit for “low” gas prices in NC to talking about himself in a speech 200+ times, two days ago, this putrid POS needs to kicked so hard in the ass that he strikes sparks all down Pennsylvania Avenue and back to whatever sh*thole he crawled out of.

What makes this so damn funny is the punk throws a hissy fit!

Dumbo: “Hey everybody, everybody, hey!” he yelled, growing increasingly impatient. “Listen up! Hey! I told you to be focused and you’re not focused right now!” he shouted, pointing at the crowd. “Listen to what I’m saying! Hold up!” he continued as the audience ignored him and continued chanting. “Hold up!” he said several more times as the crowd continued to focus on the protester. “Everybody sit down and be quiet. Everybody sit down and be quiet for a second. Now listen up! I’m serious, listen up!”

Somewhere Putin and the rest of the world are LTMFAO.

January 20th and a Trump Presidency cannot get here soon enough. 77 more days and we’re FREE, free at last!

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

18 Responses to Obama Goes Full-Blown Whiny

1. Pingback: HN&F | Gunny G: Obama Goes Full-Blown Whiny | Brittius

2. Saltwater says:

Even his own sheeple won’t listen to him when he is trying to give orders. Why would the rest of the world take his “leadership” seriously?

• GunnyG says:

Saltwater,

Exactly! I was in stitches watching this!

• Popular Front says:

Much of the rest of the world doesn’t take Obama seriously. We in Australia held him in contempt (not the leftie ‘progressives’ of course) as soon as he accepted the Nobel Peace Prize for doing fuq knows what for world peace. The Prize Committee can nominate who they want but for Obama to ACCEPT it was contemptible. He should have said “Shucks, I’ve only been President for 20 minutes, there has to be someone MUCH more deserving”. But he didn’t, so he’s slime.

• GunnyG says:

Popular Front,

I LMMFAO when the idiots gave him the NPP and the Libs in my office were pissed. A joke for a joke.

• Popular Front says:

You bet Gunny. The first question Down Under was “WTF has HE done for ‘world peace’? He’s only been in the job since Monday!”
          To many of us it was just part of the worldwide leftist circle jerkery because America FINALLY had a ‘black’ President. Black my ass. I go blacker than him after a day on the tractor (I tan well). Go to any Aussie beach in high summer and you’ll see thousands of white Aussie kids blacker than him.
          Nope, the lefty world swooned for the Magic Negro which is why, now, they are determined to follow it up with a woman as President, no matter how flawed she has been showed to be. I wonder what sort of candidate will be next? A full on transsexual perhaps? A real flaming drag queen?

3. Uriel says:

Oh My Word hilarious!

4. That is one pathetic whiny bitch. Unbelievable.

5. clyde says:

This assmunch knows the jig is up. The Trump Tsunami is going to sweep his half black ass and the rest of the shitstains overboard.

6. SafeSpace says:

Li’l Barry can’t even cuss out his opponent without a script. What a jackwagon.

7. Navyvet says:

I’d call this buffoon a twat, but that would be a massive insult to twats worldwide. What kind of S4B’s voted for this dickwad….ever?