What They’re Not Telling You About the Polls

Here’s the latest for Paul Joseph Watson whereas he has polling expert Bill Mitchell reveal the truth behind the polls and whether the Democrats are actually considering sacrificing the candidacy of Hillary Clinton for this election to avoid damaging their brand.

We’re winning!!!!  A tsnami is coming.

Be sure to VOTE

10 Responses to What They’re Not Telling You About the Polls

1. myfoxmystere says:

Sacrificing the Hildebeest? HAAAAAAH-HAHA! That’s a good one!

• Popular Front says:

Maybe it will be like the end of ‘Apocalypse Now’ where they sacrificed that poor old waterbull.

• Hardnox says:

Now you’e teasing us PF.

• I.R. Wayright says:

That “water bull” water buffalo or curabao was our roast beef over there. It wasn’t bad actually. Still, you sure missed some other things. I would have gunned someone down for a cheeseburger, fries and a chocolate thick shake. Or a hot shower.

• Hardnox says:

I thought so too. If that actually were to occur, the cemeteries in DC would fill up quick.

• Popular Front says:

Why waste good real estate burying Democrats? Ship the bodies to the fertiliser factory where they can be ground up into Blood & Bone and put to good use in US gardens. I mean, you use bullshit, horseshit & chickenshit for fertiliser, so what’s the difference?

2. clyde says:

I have always said you can poll a ham sandwich into thinking it’s roast beef. At this point I will vote anyway despite the idiotic polls as we have to slam dunk Hitlary through the cell bars. This bitch wins everything goes buh bye.

• Hardnox says:

I agree. I don’t believe we will lose this election. I don’t see it.

However, it could get stolen via voter fraud. If that were to happen, “game over”.

3. skip says:

Remember Soylent Green.with Charlton Heston and Edward G Robinson?

Popular Front