10 Days Left And James Comey Drops BOMBSHELL

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hillary for prison!  I like the ring to this.

10 Responses to 10 Days Left And James Comey Drops BOMBSHELL

1. Popular Front says:

I shouldn’t get too excited about this, Comey has already demonstrated that he is completely compromised regarding Clinton’s alleged malfeasance. The blaring headlines in the Australian media say that Clinton says “bring it on” regarding the re-opening of the investigation(s). It is axiomatic in both our political/judicial systems that you NEVER publicly welcome any investigation unless you know in advance what the findings will be.

• Peppermint says:

Popular Front, interesting. I had some of the very same thoughts. I’m wary of what is really going on here.

• Hardnox says:

PF, well stated. Most of us were probably born at night but not last night. There are never any accidents in politics.

What I do know from my FBI friends is that there is a seething uproar among agents at every level over Comey’s handling of the Hillary investigation. This might be a bone for them and nothing more.

Either way, it’s still a gut punch and underscores Hildabeast’s unlikeability factors as people early vote or cast their absentee ballots.

• BangZoom! says:

I agree. The Wikileaks are having a damaging effect. As more are released they paint a picture of corruption and collusion that is more easily understood by the low information voter. I think Comey is still a Clinton stooge. Suddenly he announces 11 days before the election he is re-opening the investigation. Her response is to tell him to release all the emails. Why would she say this UNLESS she already knew what they contained? Everybody forgets about Wikileaks, the emails are all released, they don’t show anything (as Clinton and Comey already knew).Wikileaks is pushed to the back burner and the media narrative focuses on Mrs Clinton’s innocence and her suffering as persecuted victim (that no “man” would have to endure). Sorry, but I can cynical. Trillions are at stake and the government the media and international business are single minded in stopping Trump.

2. Pingback: HN&F | Ten Days Left, and James Comey, Drops a BOMBSHELL |

3. SafeSpace says:

To paraphrase Rush’s comments Friday: Beware; Comey may conduct a rush-rush five-day “investigation” and conclude that the “new evidence” ALSO offers no reason to file charges. Then the dems can rush to the microphones and cheer that TWICE their gal has been exonerated. Beware….

• Hardnox says:

True that. I think the people paying attention would dismiss this outright. The lemmings not so much.

Meanwhile, AG Lynch has taken the 5th regarding her meeting with BJ. Clinton. We’re living in a banana republic.

• BangZoom! says:

BINGO. I’m not ready to kick Lucy’s football on this one.

4. I.R. Wayright says:

Don’t miss two faced James Kallstrom on Jeanine Pirro tonight.
    There is the guy that helped cover up the real cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 in 1996, to help keep the Clintons on the path to reelection.
    And there he was chiding James Comey for bowing to political pressure when he failed to recommend prosecution of Hillary back in July.
    Good thing I didn’t have a couple bricks handy or I’d be shopping for a new TV tomorrow.