Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

Sent to us by I.R. Wayright.  This is no hoax.

New Hampshire Voters Head To The Polls For State's "First In The Nation" Primary

Getty Images

It’s what most voters fear when they go in to fill out their ballots.

Early voting for the 2016 election started today (Monday, October 24th). The people of Potter and Randall County are taking this opportunity to skip the long lines that always file out of the voting locations on Election Day.

It’s common to see pictures of the “I Voted!” stickers on social media. It’s not as common to see the stories I’ve been seeing today.

Two voters from Canyon posted the experience they had while voting. Apparently, when these voters chose the straight Republican option, the ballot selected Clinton/Kaine instead of Trump/Pence.

From Facebook:

Lisa Houlette   16 hours ago

Gary and I went to early vote today…I voted a straight Republican
ticket and as I scrolled to submit my ballot I noticed that the
Republican Straight ticket was highlighted, however, the clinton/kaine box was also highlighted! I tried to go back and
change and could not get it to work. I asked for help from one of
the workers and she couldn’t get it to go back either. It took a second election person to get the machine to where I could correct the vote to a straight ticket. Be careful and double check your selections before you cast your vote! Don’t hesitate to ask for help. I had to have help to get mine changed.

The same story has been reported in Dallas:

Shandy Clark  21 hours ago

Hey everyone, just a heads up! I had a family member that voted this morning and she voted straight Republican. She checked before she submitted and the vote had changed to Clinton! She reported it and made sure her vote was changed back. They commented that It had been happening. She is trying to get the word out and asked that we post and share. Just want everyone’s vote to be accurate and count. Check your vote before you submit! Mary Sims-Beckham and Bradina Benson do y’all know how to report this?

Edit: this happened this morning In Arlington TX. Mon, Oct 24, 2016, which is also when I posted!

Tensions are especially high this year because of the controversial candidates running for president. There are many state and local offices on the ballot, so even if you aren’t sure about your presidential selection, try to get out and vote.

Read More: Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

—oo—

The cheating bastards must be stopped.  I recommend if anyone knows of this happening make a posterboard plackard and hold it up in front of your polling place afte apprising the officials.  It’s you’re right to apprise your fellow voters.

14 Responses to Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot

1. upaces88 says:

DOJ Warns Efforts to Stop 2016 Voter Fraud Could ‘Violate’ Federal Law

2. Pingback: HN&F | Early Voters From Amarillo Are Saying Their Votes Were Changed On the Ballot |

3. I.R. Wayright says:

It might be a good idea to take an axe to the polls and destroy any machine that fails to register your vote correctly. Then you should take it to the democrat poll workers.
    I’m just joking of course….
    Who in the hell is responsible for insuring the integrity of these machines? That is a question you should ask when you go to vote.
    Tell them you want to know because if there are many irregularities this time, the civil war begins at THEIR HOUSE. And I’m NOT joking.

• I.R. Wayright says:

P.S., I had to go back and edit out all of the cuss words before posting that one.

• Hardnox says:

First, thanks for sending this news on.
        Second, I agree about the consequences. People are pissed and won’t tolerate a theft of an election.
        Third, I completely understand. I had a whole rant that I deleted before posting this piece.

4. randy says:

Just how do you change a Ballot ?

• Hardnox says:

Actually it’s fairly simple to do. A close friend is a software engineer. He told me that any machine can be preprogrammed to achieve a predetermined result all the while pretending as if your vote looked legitimate when you voted.

Whoever dreamt up the idea of removing paper ballots is a moron or a crook.

I always ask for a paper ballot. They are required to provide one if requested.

Btw, the “Smartmatic” models are Soros owned.

5. I.R. Wayright says:

This story is up on Infowars now also.
    You can program a voting machine to get any result you want. Let’s say you are in a district that is very evenly divided. You could enter a line of code to record every 78th vote for a republican to command a reversal to democrat. That would give the democrat a 1.28% advantage. So the election outcome would be 49.36% (R) to 50.62% (D).

6. W Barna says:

And, just because your “finished ballot screen” looks exactly like your selections, as soon as you press the “cast ballot” button, who knows what actually gets transmitted?? I’ve been a controls engineer for 40 years…..in critical operations or safety systems, I wouldn’t even consider implementing a system that is not “redundant and self-checking”. Yet, our brilliant leaders assure us that our votes are tallied accurately…..who says?? Democrats??

7. SafeSpace says:

Both Rush and Hannity covered this story on today’s radio programs, so at least 50 million engaged Americans will watch for b*llsh*t when they cast their votes. Rush said that FL still uses paper ballots, the ones with the infamous “chads”.

Here in GA we vote on machines, inserting a programmed card and tapping a touch screen. I early-voted, and reviewed my ballot before casting it and noted no deviations. HOWEVER, as I.R. Wayright says, this guarantees nothing.

I asked the poll worker how they secured the voting machines each night. She pointed out that (at least) GA requires photo ID to vote, and then very quietly said “who can be sure anything is secure?” This from a government employee, no less. Not too encouraging.

8. Cory says:

ASK FOR A PAPER BALLOT! ITS THE LAW!

screw the phony machine!