Former Secret Service agent: Hillary must be kept out of the WH

Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino on Fox news:

Rules and protocols are for little people.

I thought the Fox News woman a bit of a Hillary shill.

11 Responses to Former Secret Service agent: Hillary must be kept out of the WH

1. I.R. Wayright says:

This is for all Secret Service agents.
    What is a higher priority, protecting the president or protecting the Constitution and the country?
    What will you do if you see a president you are charged to protect, taking actions that you know will be harmful to us all?

2. Uriel says:

I don’t think a shill Hardnox as much as worried about herself and her job. A lot of those who have had occasion to make comment have found themselves stripped of integrity in order to survive or in truth a few have literally been eliminated. I don’t think anyone has as yet done a run down on those in media who have fallen victim or worse under strange circumstances in pursuit of stories or truths on the Clintons since the earliest days. If there was a way to do so, then I would love to see it in print.

• Hardnox says:

Since Roger Ailes resigned Murdock has turned the screws against Trump. Ailes and Trump were friends.. Murdock and trump are enemies. Nuf said.

3. upaces88 says:

He has been the most vocal of any agents.

4. Emilia says:

Has anyone seen the ratings for Fox News lately? I stopped watching several months ago. I still watch Fox Business. Martha is beginning to resemble Megan Kelly in her demeanor. All they talk about is how Trump is losing in the polls. The congress critters live in a bubble and so do the ”talking heads”…they haven’t a clue how ”ordinary” folks live or think! Bongino pretty much says the same things Buzz Patterson said about Hillary when she was FLOTUS. Looking back on the videos that have been posted here, I see the ANGER has been in her for YEARS! God help our country, please!

• Hardnox says:

She’s apparently been given marching orders from Murdock. With the exception of Hannity, Varney, and Pirro (which all have high ratings) FOX is pretty much in the tank for Hillary. Cavuto and Beir waffle.

5. captbogus2 says:

Secret Service assigned to safeguard the Clintons have repeatedly told stories of outright abuse by Hillary. Calgula’s Praetorian Guard could advise them.