Cheesy Reporting and Their Censoring Of Topics By MSM’s Protect Obama, Hillary, and Democrats Before Election

 

Americans Are FED UP With Mainstream Media’s Trash Reporting and Censorship

While Rome burned, Caesar played. Why? To keep the masses from knowing the truth.

All of the news medias across the US are doing a great job of reporting – the trash and censored news that the Democrats hope to flood the media with on Donald Trump. Is it because the Democrats and Obama are AFRAID to let us know the extent of Obama’s failures and what Hillary plans to continue as policies?

Let’s see shall we…In the months of September and October 2016 here are things which receive only quiet backstreet lip service if any by the mainstream media from inside the United States. Only a sampling mind you.

UKRAINE and Surrounding Areas
UAWire – NATO will continue strengthening its defenses in response to the transfer of Iskanders to Kaliningrad – Oct 15, 2016
UAWire – Ukrainian Intelligence: Russian troops in the Donbas have been brought to full combat readiness – Oct 14, 2016
UAWire – Ukrainian Ministry of Defense confirmed the deteriorating situation near Mariupol – Oct 14, 2016
UAWire – Ukraine reported the increased presence of Russian military in the Crimea – Oct 13, 2016
UAWire – Lithuanian and Estonians MFAs: MH17 report will be eye opening for some countries – Oct 7, 2016

RUSSIA
MorningNewsUSA – Nuclear War: America Dropped 2 Nukes In Nevada; Russia Warns Of Consequences – Oct 12, 2016
Peppermint – DEFCON 3: US Nuclear Attack Warning…..‘UPGRADED TO LEVEL 3’ AS MOSCOW PREPARES FOR WAR – Oct 15, 2016
ExpressUK – Nuclear war ‘IMMINENT’ as Russia tells citizens to find out where the closest bunkers are – Oct 15, 2016
ABCNews – Russian Television Warns of Nuclear War Amid US Tensions – Oct 14, 2016

SYRIA
BBCNews – Syria conflict: Rebels advance on IS stronghold of Dabiq – Oct 15, 2016
Reuters – Syria talks in Lausanne end without breakthrough – Oct 15, 2016
UAWire – Syrian opposition calls for new sanctions against Russia – Oct 9, 2016

Afghanistan
UAWire – Putin: Situation in Afghanistan is cause for concern – Oct 14, 2016
WashingtonPost – An ‘eroding stalemate’ in Afghanistan as Taliban widens its offensive – Oct 14, 2016
KhaamaPress – Modi says having similar views with Putin on situation of Afghanistan – Oct 15, 2016

Australia 
TheGuardian – US agrees to share cost of American military presence in Australia’s Northern Territory – Oct 6, 2016
BBCNews – Pacific grim: Australia torn between US and China – August 30, 2016
ABCNews – Chinese influence ‘challenging fundamentals’ of Australia, says Stephen FitzGerald – Sept 27, 2016

CHINA/ASIA PACIFIC
TheGuardian – US will ‘sharpen military edge’ in Asia Pacific, says Pentagon chief – Sept 29, 2016
USNews – Taiwan president says won’t bow to Beijing, calls for talks – Oct 10, 2016
SouthChinaMorningPost – HOW INDIA-PAKISTAN TENSIONS (AND US-CHINA RIVALRY) ARE RAISING NUCLEAR STAKES – Oct 8, 2016

–00–

I could go on and on.  News even from the states is taking a dim backseat.  Not to mention the very OBVIOUS bias of MSM to deliberate coverup all Hillary’s warts, farts, and criminal ways.

What the H E L L  is going on?  Simple if media reports all the REAL news then Obama, the State Department, Democrats, RINOS, and Hillary Clinton have rotten egg all over them.  

Disgusted is not a strong enough word.  Criminal and disingenious comes closer.  If I who am not a reporter can take a few minutes and come up with just the line items above, then these news organizations should be ashamed and drummed out of business as qualified, legitimate newsworthy organizations. In fact, go back to your backstreet jobs. If they cannot be non-partisan then get the heck out of the business.  News media was the first mandate of the constitution to PROTECT citizens not rancid and noxious party criminals. 

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Cheesy Reporting and Their Censoring Of Topics By MSM’s Protect Obama, Hillary, and Democrats Before Election

  1. Peppermint says:

    Uriel, you rock!

    I think all the NON-JOURNALISTS should go back to their old jobs as shady used car dealers and call girls.

    There is NO journalism going on right now. It’s DEAD!

  2. Uriel says:

    🙂 thank you Pepper

  3. Hardnox says:

    According to a recent Pew Opinion pol Americans do not trust the media by 74%. I can’t help but wonder if the other 26% are braindead.