Funny Friday

Nothing is funny….

a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 a8 a9 a10 a11 bj1 bj2 bj3 c1 d1 d2 imagine

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Funny Friday

1. upaces88 says:

My first thought was: “Clinton did this.” Damn! I’m Good. I was right LOL!

Hillary Clinton’s communication’s director, Jennifer Palmieri, said in a statement the latest run of allegations “sadly fits everything we know about the way Donald Trump has treated women.”

Hey Hillary! How many women did your husband rape!??
    Now your people are accusing Trump of what!???

• Hardnox says:

True enough. My take is if the left truly thought Hillary will win they wouldn’t need to resort to these tactics. I think a landslide is coming.

2. clyde says:

The one with the tree was spot on. Goddamn shame the idiotic GOPe is trashing him instead of the twatwaffle. I think people are starting to see just what is going on, and will do the right thing Nov8.

• Hardnox says:

I do too. As I keep writing, the difference is between a flawed America loving man and pure evil. The choice should be clear for anyone that truly loves this country.

3. Adrienne says:

Like Clyde, the tree one is spot on.

We know that Chelsea has heard all the rumors about Web Hubbell. Do you think she ever questions if Billy is her father? And, if she’s not as dumb as I think she is, has she not delved into all the rape charges against him? And how about that thieving little weasel she married? Does she really believe he married her because of her great beauty and charming personality? Confirmation bias at it’s best.

4. vonMesser says:

Sociology 101

A young black kid asks his mother, “Mama, what is Socialism and what is Racism?”

“Well, Child .. Socialism is when the white folks work every day so we can get all our governmental entitlement stuff for free .. you know, like our free cell phones for each family member, rent subsidy, food stamps, EBT, WIC, free school breakfast, lunch, and in some places supper; free healthcare, utility subsidy, and a riot every now and then, and on and on .. you know, that’s Socialism!”

“But, mama, don’t the white people get pissed off about that?”

“Sure they do, Honey .. and, that’s called Racism!”

5. SafeSpace says:

You always find the good ones, Nox. Tomorrow morning there’ll prolly be more to choose from, now that all the Trump pseudo-gropees have been hired by the MSM to spew.

Good finds Nox.
    But now I’m ashamed to post my joke, and it was the funniest joke evah in the history of jokes !
    Maybe next week.

7. Just Gene says:

Ole is the pastor of the local Norwegian Catholic Church, and Pastor Sven is the minister of the Swedish Lutheran Church across the road.
    One day they are seen pounding a sign into the ground:
    DA END ISS NEAR!
    TURN YERSELF AROUNT NOW
    BAFOR IT ISS TOO
    LATE!
    As a car speeds past them, the driver leans out his window and yells, “Leave people alone, you Skandihoovian religious nuts!”
    From the curve, they hear screeching tires and a big splash.
    Shaking his head, Rev. Ole says, “Dat’s da terd one dis mornin’.”
    “Yaa,” Pastor Sven agrees, then asks, “Do ya tink maybe da sign should yust say