Moochie Outrage

Moochie is OUTRAGED over Trump and his (falsely) alleged misogyny and crude language that demeans ALL WOMANKIND AND THEIR DAUGHTERS ! She had this to say as she stifled her tears :

THE REST OF THIS POST IS RATED ‘R’ UNLESS YOU HAVE THE OBAMA FAMILY VALUES

I’m just kickin’ back, listening to the soothing lyrics of poet/rapper ‘Common’, who is billed as being “socially conscious”. He was one of the inspirational poets that contributed to Moochie & Barry Obama’s Poetry Slam Night  at the White House in May 2011.

It was a beautiful, family oriented program, that presented the finest role-models for the children of today. Let’s look at some of the beautiful lyrics to one of Commons’ songs that the obamas would prefer their daughters listen to. I’ll jump straight to the chorus, as it is the most melodic :

[Chorus]

Sittin on the dock of the bay, I say hoe
Say hoe?! (Hoe!!) Do you know, do you know?
Bo knows this hoe blows much much dick
An undercover trick, a toe a tac a tic
Naked at, frick-a-frat, plus her puddy wat
C’mere k-k-k-k-k-k, yo c’mere you little puddy cat
What, your booty black is so indespicable
You squaw-pie, tack-haired, motherfuckin jiggaboo
You can suck a dick or two or three or four or mo’ here
But first get curlin iron burns off your forehead
My nigga Coe said, that you’re an around the way girl
You’re fuckin everybody around the way, and been all around the world
And you still can’t find yo’ fate
But you had a couple of babies I mean a Bunch like Brady
The lady is a tramp snake hoe yo and all of that
Fuck her sixty-nine you get the eighty-six and don’t call me back
Your black ass bunion
There’s a party in your mouth BITCH, and everybody’s comin

Another featured guest at a 2012 Obama gathering featured the quaint styling of rapper PSY.
You may remember the beautiful words in his song that he once sang in a concert in South Korea, as an ode to U.S. Military troops.
Kill those f*cking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives
Kill those f*cking Yankees who ordered them to torture
Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers
Kill them all slowly and painfully
Kinda makes you teary-eyed, huh.
Of course there is always close friends and advisers to the obamas, Beyonce & Jay-Z. Their contributions to upholding female virtue is legend. Here is a verse from one of Jay-Z’s lullabies that I like to sing to my granddaughters :
You know I – thug em, fuck em, love em, leave em
Cause I don’t fuckin need em
Take em out the hood, keep em lookin good
But I don’t fuckin feed em
First time they fuss I’m breezin
Talkin bout, “What’s the reasons?”
I’m a pimp in every sense of the word, bitch
Better trust than believe em
In the cut where I keep em
til I need a nut, til I need to beat the guts
Then it’s, beep beep and I’m pickin em up
Let em play with the dick in the truck
Many chicks wanna put Jigga fist in cuffs
Divorce him and split his bucks
Just because you got good head, I’ma break bread
so you can be livin it up? Shit I..
parts with nothin, y’all be frontin
Me give my heart to a woman?
Not for nothin, never happen
I’ll be forever mackin
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience
And I hate waitin..
Hoe get yo’ ass in
And let’s RI-I-I-I-I-IDE..
As for Beyonce, who wouldn’t want her as a role model for their daughters …
beyonce1 beyonce3
Obviously, wholesomeness is abundant in Moochie & Barrys’ loving home. We saw the evidence of it last summer when daughter Malia attended a concert…
malia1 malia2
I could give example after example of the hypocrisy demonstrated by faux moralists that are squatting in OUR WHITE HOUSE, and the entire liberal democratic party. But you get the picture. And I’m sure you got it way before now.
I would like to close with these words to moochie to help end her indignation :
NIGGA PLEEZE !!

NIGGA PLEEZE !!

~Terry
Tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Moochie Outrage

1. Uriel says:

Says the woman who openly invites Islamic leaders and their celebrations into the White House. A group remember that if deeply faithful treat women lower than cattle, sexually abuse or marry 9 year olds, stone or disfigure women for little or no reason, and who openly buys and sells sex slaves women and children of both genders to take care of men’s baser instincts. Bullsh*t. Not even a performance worthy of a third rate theater.

2. Uriel says:

Excellent lyrics to fall asleep to Terry. They certainly are uplifting NOT! But they demonstrate perfectly how far down the cesspool hole our country has fallen. As well as the moral fiber of the squatters in the White House now.

• Terry says:

Uriel the hypocrisy level is off the charts. The libs, especially the obamas and clintons, are able to sell this type of BS to their sheeple and keep a straight face while doing so. It’s actually an Oscar winning performance and they are called on stage for encores by the MSM.

As disgusting as those lyrics are, they are just a mild sampling of the ones I sorted through for this post. These are the bottom dwellers being invited to the White Mosque on our $$ to “entertain” the friends and guests of the morally deprived 1st Family.
      Whenever I’m confronted with the statement “you may not like the obamas, but you should still respect the offices they hold “, my obvious reply is “Why should I ? They surely don’t.”

I wonder if Wookie was outraged at Barry for flashing his boner to female campaign staff?

4. upaces88 says:

Trump Demands Retraction Of New York Times Article OnAlleged Sex Assaults …

(CBS SF/ AP) — Several women levied allegations of sexual assault … Hillary Clinton’scommunication’s director, Jennifer Palmieri, said in a …

It was Clinton behind this. Did she really think we’d believe her after all of the women her husband raped?!!

• Terry says:

I don’t think she is worried that “we” believe it. She’s after the sheeple that, after all this time’ and 4 weeks from the polls, aren’t intelligent enough to see through her actions.

5. skip says:

Zero and Mooches Girls see worse than this on almost every “Family” TV show on the air. Fags, Cross dressers, Queers, Homos, Trans and Etc. Oops forgot about the “CHURCH” they set in every Sunday for 20 years. Have the ZERO and Family been back in church since Rev White is not popular with main stream America?

• Terry says:

Skip, the sordid groups you mentioned, and the ones that listen to the lyrics of “artists” I wrote about, are the core of the lib voter base. I’m sure the “Family” TV shows of today are approved by the 1st Family (gag).
      I’m not sure what has become of the Good Rev Wright these days. I’m sure Barry is still in touch since the revrum has the keys for the “Down Low Club”.

6. W Barna says:

Looks like Michelle and Beth Moore, a reknown Christian women’s leader, have a lot in common. This level of blatant hypocracy/ stupidity simply nauseates me.

Wait for it, Ms Moore…..the backlash cometh.

7. Bullright says:

Of all the feigned outrage, this one topped the chart. Who the hell made these freaks the morality police?? I mean lighting up the WH in rainbow colors sort of gave up any ghost.

Transgender bathroom policy was another. And who was their guy pushing ed policy as Sexatary of Education? They worry about locker room talk… ands Clintons had a War Room for bimbo eruptions. But if you can lie about Benghazi and have a fiction writer on staff, well.

8. Peppermint says:

Oh God, those lyrics put nightmares into my head along with that witch Moochie. I’m sick of her lecturing us. She’s as bad as her husband. They are so morally corrupt it’s beyond the pale.

Moochie, Cootie,
    You so fine
    Love that dick
    Wish it was mine

Anon rapper.

9. Bullright says:

Look Moochele, you and your partner in crime have outraged us almost every day for 8 years, And you did it to wear us down.

When Barack is reminding people of the Crusades and bad Christians while people are being systematically, brutally persecuted and slaughtered. Now you are offended? I think America should yank both your “offended cards” for life. .