My Take on Why the On Line Polls and Media Polls are Bullshit

On Sunday night after the debate where Trump totally bloodied Hillary, I did something that I never have done before.  I voted in a number of on line polls to lend my support for Donald Trump and to applaud him for a job well done.

What I discovered was enlightening.

I went to the various conservative outlets and voted for Trump.  The results were in favor of Trump over Hillary by 80 to 20.  No surprise given the readership.  Ditto with the Washington Times, The New York Post, even the LA Times (which was a surprise).

When I went to the lefty outlets I voted for Trump and repeatedly got a “504 error”.  I thought, OK the site is being hammered.  I refreshed the page and voted again.  “Error 504”.  I tried several more times.  Same thing.  Then I voted for Hillary and it accepted my vote.  This happened on a number of Lefty polls.  The posted results were 80 – 20 in favor of Hillary.  Bullshit…

OK, this wasn’t scientific by any means and proves little other than the media/UniParty cabal is shit scared of the truth and a Trump presidency.  Trillions are at stake.

Further, the media has been oversampling likely democrat voters to get the results they want and to suppress any and all enthusiasm for Trump in poll after poll.  No surprise, we’ve know they have been bullshit since the beginning.

The conventional talking points in the media and even talk radio is that Trump is down by anywhere from 7-14 points.  I say bullshit.

I traveled a lot on the East Coast these last days and have only a smidgen of public display of Hillary support whereas I see Trump signs and bumper stickers everywhere.  Further, regardless of race or ethnic background the people I came in contact with are all supporting Trump.  Not all support Trump because he’s their champion but because they recognize Hillary as a disaster on the horizon and a continuation of Obama and they want none of it.

The left and the UniParty isn’t done with their dirty tricks on Donald Trump yet.  That we can be sure of.

Keep the faith.  We’ll win this one.

18 Responses to My Take on Why the On Line Polls and Media Polls are Bullshit

1. Peppermint says:

Very interesting Nox. We know the polls have been all in favor of Hillary throughout the campaign. I just hope you are right about Trump really winning. I tend to think so too as his crowds are humongous while Hillary has to pay people to come to hers.

They crooked media will do anything to project Hillary as the winner and I bet on election day the media will declare around noon that he has already won to suppress voter turnout for Trump.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Pepp.

Like you, I just don’t see the enthusiasm for Hillary like there is for Trump. People are being bused in for Hillary rallies whereas thousands of Trump supporters line up hours before and every event is beyond capacity and thousands are out in the parking lots.

Let’s face it. 8 years of King Putt has been a disaster. People aren’t stupid.

• Peppermint says:

Nox no there is no enthusiasm for the hag Hillary. The media cameras make sure they don’t pan her low crowds.

I too think people are just downright disgusted with the status quo.

2. clyde says:

I found the same shit. Here in the bluest of blue, and especially in my neighborhood there are very few Hitlary signs. What is there have sprung up in the past 2 weeks. I toss dog shit on them. Bwahahahaha

3. Pingback: HN&F | My Take on Why the On Line Polls and Media Polls are Bullshit |

4. I.R. Wayright says:

I only see one Hillary sign in the whole valley I live in. So the ratio is probably reflective of your poll experience numbers.
    In the entire state of PA there are only a few places with large demo-rat populations. Mostly the big cities, as in most states.
    Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, that Hillary likes to visit because she was there a bit while growing up, has much larger turn out for Trump rallies than what show up for Hillary. That scene where Donald was holding the little boy was in Wilkes Barre Township.
    I will keep my eye on the election returns for Luzerne and Lackawanna Counties in PA and if they swing to Trump instead of leaning left like they usually do, it will be indicative of a good night for Trump.

• Hardnox says:

Ditto here. Virginia is mostly conservative except where there are large lefty and minority populations such as in the Washington metro area of Northern VA. There are a lot of government employees that depend on that tit.

In my county, black to white population is about 50-50. We get on great but the blacks typically vote dim for the normal reasons we all know. Not so this go around. They have had it with Democrats. They know they have been had.

On a side note, my friends and their acquaintances up North that are union all tell me that the rank and file all support Trump despite the pleas from their union bosses.

5. Emilia says:

This is why you see few bumper stickers, signs anywhere now. I noticed one home owner put his Trump sign in between the storm door and house door. Smart move. That way if someone decided to break in to destroy or steal the sign, hopefully he had a security camera to catch the vandal and prosecute! If you read the Dims comments, they say THEY are afraid of the Repubs doing the same thing to them. So far, I have seen more articles of Trump supporters being victimized than Hillary supporters.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for the link. From what I have read there have been thousands of reported acts of vandalism for Trump supporters but few for Hillary supporters. The ones in the Detroit area are by our Clyde. 🙂

6. rammsteinrules says:

I sure hope you are right. I live in a conservative area and in a conservative industry so I try to filter things in that light. I stay out of the sh!thole city (St. Louis) as much as i can (maybe 1x/yr I find myself downtown). I do travel some and their is a definitive enthusiasm gap that is not often addressed in MSM (if ever). Also, people are very much on edge. Gun sales are amazing. I would have thought they would cool down some but nope. A lot of first time buyers coupled with “collectors” equates to huge sales numbers but the tone of folks in general points to a simmering dissatisfaction with the corruption and curtailment of our freedoms that is perilous to discount…..at least i can find 22 now, LOL.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for the visit. My contacts in the cities tell me the same things. There is no enthusiasm for Hillary.

Yeah, gun sales are off the charts everywhere.

7. SafeSpace says:

The “504 Error”: Remember the 2012 election and the voting machines that either defaulted to Obama if neither presidential candidate was selected, or actually changed votes for Romney to votes for Obama? I expect to see YUGE amounts of that sort of crap this time around. The polling “504” is just the appetizer.

8. BangZoom! says:

That WSJ/NBC poll showing him down 11 points that EVERY MSM outlet has been touting is total BS. They only questioned 500 people which makes it invalid, plus they grossly over sampled democrats and undersampled independents. To top it off the poll was conducted by the researcher for Priorities USA a Clinton campaign PAC. Total and utter fraud. We are a banana republic.

• Hardnox says:

Agreed.

On a plus note, Trump has begun climbing in the polls again. Considering that the polls are bullshit the question remains: what are his real numbers? HUGE I imagine. People are fed up.