Third and Final Presidential Debate

Will we actually have a respected moderator who uses reasonable non-partisan moderator techniques rather than what we have observed in the debates so far or will Fox and Chris Wallace also bend over for Hillary? We don’t expect one to be biased for Trump but we would certainly hope a non-partisan approach could be achieved.

Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Moderator: Chris Wallace, Anchor, Fox News Sunday
Location: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV

Published on Sep 16, 2016

‘Fox News Sunday’ host Chris Wallace and Brit Hume analyze the media’s coverage of Trump-Clinton presidential race

Published on Sep 23, 2016

‘Fox News Sunday’ host and moderator of final presidential debate tells ‘On the Record’ that Trump must reassure and prove to voters that he can be president while Hillary Clinton must show that ‘The Donald’ is not qualified to be in the Oval Office

I certainly hope so.

–Uriel–

About Uriel

Retired educator and constitutionalist
Tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Third and Final Presidential Debate

1. Pingback: HN&F | Third and Final Presidential Debate |

2. This entire “debate” fan-dangle was a set-up and we all see that. They tried to overwhelm him but he fought the good fight (although he could have nailed her a lot harder, IMO) and, not only survived, but won, to some extent.

They left Fox’s Wallace for last, hoping he’d never make it this far but, much to their chagrin, Trump will, finally, have a fighting chance, on a level playing field (I hope) and hold the Banshee’s feet, limp as they may be, to the fire.

• Uriel says:

Me too Hadenough. If Trump had not come out swinging on Debate 2 we know his whole campaign would have fallen apart. Dems would have eviserated him and RINOS would have completely jumped ship. No telling really where his voters would have been. Hopefully Wallace will provide decent moderation. But he can not falter or back down this is for all the apples.

3. upaces88 says:

Obama was born in America.
    Barry Sorrento (sp?) was born in Kenya. Just ask his family members. They are on You Tube; and unless Google has deleted them, there are also articles on the internet.

• Uriel says:

Agreed upace. Supposedly that certificate was to be released by Lenya. However I have not seen it and doubt it would ever surface for long. Probably all those vids have been “bleached” by now.

4. Emilia says:

I have stopped watching Fox News Sunday completely. I used to plan my Sunday viewing in order to see it. Later I would DVR the show. Then when it became obvious, that Wallace was stacking the panel with mostly anti Trump ”talking heads”, I no longer even bothered watching. I read the comments on FB from the show and it appears lots of folks have arrived at the same conclusion. I have no hopes that this ”debate” will be any better. Judging from comments on FB, I think Fox ratings should be tumbling more than ever. No real news on any alphabet channels anymore … just political hacks! Even hurricane coverage was ignored so they could beat their drums about Donald’s YUGE transgressions!

• Uriel says:

Hi Emilia thanks for adding your points. To be honest, I Rarely watch tv at all and not so much Fox since all the changes started this free-for-all. At one time they did offer the best but now I see no real difference. I just hope Wallace does moderate with some old style honor. In clips I have seen he “appears” to try to be evenhanded. Let’s hope for this debate he does as well. My biggest worry is Clinton machine forces him to fall in line with her just as they have stacked the deck in mainstream all along.

5. SafeSpace says:

If Wallace is, at this late date, “astonished” by media bias, which he declares has surfaced just in time for this election, he offers us little hope. Media bias is not “astonishing”, it has been a fact of life since the day that Dubya’s election was decided by the FL state supreme court. Media bias is a fact of life. Media bias is one of the things propelling Trump’s supporters. Wake up, Chris.

6. SafeSpace says:

The name is Barry Soetero. Identified by the author of “Dreams From My Father”. The author of that marvelous and oh-so-inspiring tome is either Barack Hussein Obama or William Ayers, or maybe Frank Marshall Davis, or possibly Quentin Young.

7. BangZoom! says:

Wallace supports the globalists. As does Fox in general with the exception of a couple of commentators. Expect it to be another Trump hostile debate. Remember Fox was the worst during the primary.
    Same as the republicans jumping ship. They are not afraid Trump will lose, they are afraid he will win.
    Just when we think it can’t get more treacherous, check this out there is suspicion the Trump tape was leaked to WAPO from Paul Ryan’s campaign.

• Uriel says:

THanks for the add on. It would not surprise me a bit that they did.
      I have questions actually on this tape
      1) why was the convo taped at all?
      2) if Bush knew it was taped then why was it held on to so long and not destroyed? What was its original purpose? Blackmail and on who?
      3) who deliberately searched their archives to find the tape and who told them to look?
      4) at the time Trump was thinking about an independent run for Pres but backed out – was this an ace in the hole for that possibility?
      5) who handed off the tape and were they “compensated” for it
      6) who benefited from the release most? Obviously Dems cause they ran with it but yes I can see Never Trump group trying to derail him even now.

Ryan is a UniParty who has done several things to advance UN control of US. I could see this in his radar.

However Obama has strongly stated far and wide his stance on Trump I find his backers like Soros to be the most likely culprits.