Judge Jeanine to PC Republicans: “Shame on them”

This is good…

“… you’re going to jail… ”

We all sure hope so.  Today would be good.

Too bad we’ll all need to wait until January 21 or unless she croaks first.  Either will work.

Funny how Hillary couldn’t wait for her plane to take off so she and her team could be served drinks last night.  All those meds and alcohol must must be great for her.   Keep it up.

Lastly, all those pantywaist republicans that bailed on Trump… F**k You!  He’s our candidate and our only bulwark against Hildabeast.  We won’t forget your cowardice.

9 Responses to Judge Jeanine to PC Republicans: “Shame on them”

1. SafeSpace says:

Never Forget: and Paul Ryan heads that list.

2. clyde says:

Those assholes were just looking for anything to keep # Never Trump alive. Everyone who has an r rep MUST contact the critter and tell them, like I did earlier to the odious Tim Walberg, that if THEY abandon Trump, we will abandon THEM.

• Hardnox says:

Yup. They were never in the people’s camp in the first place since their loyalties are to the UniParty that feathers their nests.

3. Pingback: HN&F | Judge Jeanine to PC Republicans: “Shame on them” |

4. BangZoom! says:

If any of these lowdown Quislings are on the downballot vote for Trump and DON”T vote for them.
    My turncoat Senator Kelly Ayotte sanctimoniously wrote on her FB page how she could not “in good conscience” (make me gag) vote for Trump so instead she is going to write in Mike Pence for senator. This backstabber who ran as a Tea Party conservative then once elected did a 180 and votes with democrats 70% of the time talking about her conscience nauseates me.
    I wrote back on her facebook page that I was voting for Donald Trump but I would write in “Mike Pence” for senator…just to balance things out. And that is precisely what I will do.

• Hardnox says:

Exactly right. Good for you. This election is about changing the government back to the people’s will not the other way around.

I’m lucky my rep is a solid conservative. My two Senators are lefty douches Warner and Kaine.

• Emilia says:

LOL Hardnox…you are as fortunate as I am! I have had lefties for years. And the folks in Detroit keep re-electing the ”same old fossils”. I have major headaches from beating my head against brickwalls. I had hoped they would wake up but someone must be putting sedatives in the drinking water!

5. Pingback: VIDEO “Shame on them” – Clueless In GOP -RINOs Blow Up GOP, Not Trump – Gold Star Mother to GOP Congress | Reclaim Our Republic