Trump vs Hildabeast Debate #2 – Open Thread

For those of you without TV here is the live stream:

Btw, Trump punked the press by trotting out a number of BJ Clinton’s rape victims setting the tone and tenor on tonight’s debate.

Bwhahahahhahaha.

I think Trump will come out swinging in this debate.  We’ll see.

BEST LINE:

best-line

25 Responses to Trump vs Hildabeast Debate #2 – Open Thread

1. Rifleman III says:

I will be fast asleep. I know who I’m voting for: TRUMP.
    Hold the Line; Don’t panic. Don’t waiver.
    Hillary = WW3 + The Second American Revolutionary War.

2. upaces88 says:

Video is disabled.

3. Uriel says:

Trump did an admirable job despite the gang bang. He called out the moderators as well. I had to walk away at times though as she flat out lied with a straight face on so many issues. Trump rammed it home on a Lot of her peccadilloes despite obvious bias, good for him.

• Hardnox says:

I thought he did too. I’m glad he called out the moderators. He did it several times. Good for him. They did let her run on a lot longer but cut him off. he called them on that too.

Overall he did a pretty good job but she lied like a rug.

Btw, EVERYTHING is the Russian’s fault according to Hillary.

4. Pissed Off American says:

He’s gonna go no holds barred in the final debate. Hate that lying bitch.

• Hardnox says:

He sure did a good job. Hildabeast’s spokes idiot just told Trump to go f**k himself. I take that as conceding a loss. Bwhahahhahahaha

His best statement this evening was “if I’m president I will appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her”. Bwhahahhahaha

• Blessed B. says:

The Dims are now on the other blogs…..they are saying that would be double jeopardy, LOL!

It would only be double jeopardy if she had been charged and gone to court and was aquitted of all charges…

They aren’t even saying now that she is innocent! LOL!

Dims are such useful idiots!

6. Emilia says:

I see flies like her just like they like Batears. A sign?

7. Pissed Off American says:

Oh yeah, the special prosecutor line, “you’d be in jail”…..pure gold, and an echo of what millions have been saying. i know i’m one of them. I just wished he would have really went further on Benghazi. Maybe he’s saving the best for last?

• Uriel says:

Hey Pissed Off. Lol his circumventing Bill and Hillary then adding the ladies to the audience was golden. Bill looked like an old wax figure surrounded by those women.

Wouldn’t it be just as pivotal if the families in Benghazi took front and center in the last debate.

8. Shar says:

I thought he did great last night. Wonder if the college crowd will fact check all the women scandals they missed. We lived thru it they weren’t even born…lucky us.

Great comments. Anyone notice that H rubbed her nose when in trouble?

9. I.R. Wayright says:

Trump, “You’d be in jail.”
    Best line of the night!
    Applause, applause, applause……..

It was a Yuuuge win for our guy.
    Can’t wait ’til round 3 !

• Uriel says:

Yes but all those paid college students have been working their digits hard to pump up her percentages. You can also bet that the polling sites have done their part as well.