Liberals are Prudes – Who Knew?

From Canada Free Press

Recently much ado has been made of some crude comments that Donald Trump made some years back.  Media mavens are all aflutter with outraged disgust.  I do not know what convent these shocked sisters came from, but I have heard similar male braggadocio my entire adult life.  Perhaps they need to get out more.

Apparently many of the pundits we watch on TV have been closet Puritans all this time – who knew?  Many of them are the same ones that informed us that displaying Christ crucified in a jar of human urine is art; that murdering fetuses in order to harvest their organs is not obscene, and who insist that our children be taught the ins and outs of fornication at younger and younger ages (pun noted)—so one can be forgiven for being somewhat surprised by their air of affronted prudery.  Poor dears, one does wish them a speedy recovery – hand out the smelling salts please.

So Donald Trump has feet of clay—guess what?  I like him that way! I am so sick of polished, slick talking, glad-handing, backstabbing, dishonest corrupt politicians that I could scream.  I’ll take the real deal—I’ll take Trump with his rough edges and sharp elbows, warts and all, over any of the oh-so-refined thoroughly corrupt bought-and-paid-for globalists being shoved down our throats.  Now they are disgusting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trumps remarks are considered vulgar….yet Criminal Hillary’s laughing about getting a child-rapist off of charges and totally devastating a child on the witness stand, who was brutally raped by her client is totally acceptable?

Criminal Hillary’s death list , which is at least as long as my arm, including the 4 Americans in Benghazi and the millions more who have died during the Libyan, Egyptian and now Syrian uprising, The Ukrainians who died due to the Dims intervention and manipulation, and the Ebola outbreaks which were manufactured by the Dims and let’s not forget the Haitians who were promised help and yet were deceived and lied to all for the Clinton’s benefit…..these are perfectly acceptable?

I’ll take a vulgar mouth and real man over a criminal who has no remorse for anything she and her sleazy husband have done to individuals while pretending that they can’t remember!

~Blessed B~

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Liberals are Prudes – Who Knew?

1. carolinmd says:

I couldn’t agree more…I must have been running with really super sophisticates to be so enlightened in the ways of raunchy men…
    These pure and prudish charade players, formerly known as liberals ,are fooling nobody…How can any decent woman so casually destroy a baby and yet have vapors over a man referring to a woman’s pussy?
    This too shall pass and they will move on to even more surreal situations to destroy any one who stands in the way of an easy win for the Madam of Deceit who stole the lives of the four brave Americans who were left behind in Benghazi

• Blessed B says:

LOL! Me too! I have been told I could make a truck driver blush with the words that come out of my mouth at times! Pussy is not as bad as the other word I have heard in reference!

I find it funny though….Criminal Hillary’s mouth is not pure! She has a potty mouth big time….yet a little word like pussy makes her have the vapors! She really needs to get a normal life!

2. Uriel says:

I have decided Dems are pulling out all of the nastiest crap and have sunk to new lows. They have no way to counter their candidate’s own horrific wrongs except to fling mud. Recently they have been attacking EVERYONE who is on the right leading the charge against Hillary. From Tea Party leaders to Allen West and head of Republican Party. At this point I wouldn’t put anything past them INCLUDING deliberately faking or doctoring sound bites. If They want to get rid of a candidate it Should be Hillary Clinton. Hers are all illegal, immoral, and risks our country and our constitutional rights. NOT the Republican nominee. Dragging up stupid (though I may not agree with it) crap only proves how desperate they really are. Paul Ryan and all the RINOS who are smearing Trump do deserve to get the same diseases those on Dem side get. Whether he is a male chauvinist or not ten years ago or had a single thing to do with filling out his taxes is irrelevant in light of the Democrat and RINOS actions.

• Blessed B says:

They must really be scared of losing this election cuz they are now scraping the bottom of the dung bucket to smear Trump with!

What Trump said or did 10 years ago is irrelevant….it adds up to a traffic violation. What Criminal Hillary has done in the past ten years is major and she should be put into an orange jumpsuit and sent to Prison to be Big Bertha’s cell mate!

Trump should sue the Editor of the NY Times for publishing his taxes without authorization. Then find the little weasel at the IRS and stick it to him also for leaking private tax information!

I hope Trump decimates her in the next debate on Monday night. Even though I’ll be busy with the Canadian Thanks Giving meal…I’ll be listening to it!

3. W Barna says:

Blessed B, this is nothing but pure distraction, and laughable, at that. Moral outrage from the most venomous and vile bunch of people to ever exist. Tell them we’re voting Trump even if he kills someone. That should stun them, the little snowflakes.

• Blessed B says:

Yep…I agree! Pure distraction! Every time Criminal Hillary’s emails and information comes out to do harm to her….the Dims pull out something laughable about Trump!

I hope the only thing Trump kills is Hillary’s election Day…then he can go on to kill obamacare and all the other stupidity that the Dims have done to kill America!