Donald Trump: “I Was Wrong”

7 Responses to Donald Trump: “I Was Wrong”

1. clyde says:

Just another excuse for GOPer’s to feign outrage and pull their ” support “. Stupid of Trump? Yes. And when Hitlary and the queer Cooper bring this up tomorrow night, Trump needs to look straight at her and start reciting the names of the women BJ Bill ASSAULTED. Then go straight to REAL issues.

• Hardnox says:

Nailed it. I expect that’s exactly what he will do. Her baggage is so huge and inescapable he should be able to make a strong case against her.

Frankly, who gives a shit what he said 11 years ago? This is all the dims have against him? Compare that will Hillary and all the people she has gotten killed by inaction or on purpose.

2. SafeSpace says:

Well stated, Donald. But will anyone other than the Trump choir hear this apologia?

3. Peppermint says:

This won’t change my mind about voting for him. Good grief, they drag a tape out from 2005 to destroy him. His words mean nothing to me against Hillary’s criminal actions. And God only knows how many criminal acts that woman has committed.

It was nothing more than a bunch if locker room kind of talk. I worked with a whole bunch of men and I was the only woman, Once they just accepted me as one of them. the locker room talk came out. It was often embarrassing but it was all just a bunch of blowing off hot air. It didn’t make me dislike them. It was just “the guys”.

4. gunnyginalaska says:

Hell, I talk like that every day at work!

5. myfoxmystere says:

Did that tape send a tingle up Chrissie Matthews’ L’eggs? Will the Debate moderator boi Anderson Cooper bite the bait and suck on it?

All, if this is all the left has on Trump then they are absolutely shit scared of a landslide next month.