Vice Presidential Debate

In case you missed it…

I watched the whole thing.  Yes, Kaine was a total douche during the whole event with his constant interruptions and scripted talking points.  He’s also burnished his bootlicking credentials.  Pence was the adult on the stage and give credit to him for not backhanding Kaine while saying “it’s my turn to talk now.  Shut up”.

I like Mike Pence even more now.  His best line was “we’ll work with you when you’re back in the Senate”.  Bwhahahahaha

What’s your take?

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Vice Presidential Debate

1. Uriel says:

The moderator was another Dem plant but so obviously out of her depth it was funny. Pence I noticed looked her dead in the eye and calmly called her on it.

2. Uriel says:

Something is off about the video keep losing picture. But the first thing out of the gate whatssit couldn’t even answer a straight question nothing new in that

3. clyde says:

Pence was absolutely the best choice as veep. A class act when compared to the odious Kaine.

4. Jules Smith says:

I’m in NYC at the moment so I watched it too. Kaine got right on my tits with his constant interruptions and completely spoiled the mellow from my margarita’s. Arrogant wanker.

5. carolinmd says:

Pence was a class act and the perfect choice for vice president…I don’t
    know how he refrained from smacking Kaine on the side of his head, who incidentally, looks like one of those notorious “creepy clowns” that are terrorizing the countryside, with his constant interruptions every time Pence tried to speak.

6. michael p hershey says:

Nope, just yours.

7. GunnyG says:

Trump’s next commercials should feature unhinged Kaine yammering on and in the background, “do you REALLY want this man a heartbeat from the White House?” Game. Set, Match.

8. I.R. Wayright says:

Those who watched that mess are more tolerant than I am. I don’t think I watched more than two minutes before changing the channel in disgust.
    I guess Hillary had to pick someone less likable then herself so she would look better by comparison.

9. Adrienne says:

I’m with you, Hardnox – my gaydar quivers uncontrollably at the sight and sound of Kaine. Having worked in two industries that are homosexual dominated, ballroom dancing and hairdressing, I’m seldom wrong. I might add that during that period I counted hundreds of homosexuals as my close friends. Every one of them is gone due to AIDS. Every single one. I miss them.

Also, his statement that the Catholic Church is against capitol punishment is an outright lie. But, I would expect anyone who thinks the Church will change its teaching on homosexual “marriage” to say such a stupid thing.

The evening was a waste of good Cheetos.

Only slightly OT, but as expected my crazy, lying, thieving, commie brother in MN put up a meme on Facebook about what a great VP Kaine will be. How is it possible that we had the same mother and father? (both staunch conservatives.) There’s a reason I haven’t spoken to him in just shy of 8 years. Horrible person.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Adrienne, good to know my senses are not misplaced. I rarely miss noticing them however, I have never been around many. Funny how often I notice only to find out later or years later that my suspicions were on target.

Thanks for confirming his BS on the death penalty. I’m no doctrine expert by any means but I never heard that drivel… EVER.

It’s possible your brother was switched at the hospital. It happens. Time for a DNA test.

10. Deserttrek says:

kaine is perfect for hillary .. reminds me of the little snickering thing that sat by jabba the hut in star wars

11. BangZoom! says:

My guess is they thought they could follow the same successful formula from the 2012 VP debate. Interrupt, mock and talk over the republican who will just fold and cower in response. They thought it would work like a charm.
    However, they miscalculated. Mike (Race Bannon) Pence is an alpha male not a beta male like Ryan and CoKaine is too unhinged to pull off a successful Biden buffoon act.
    A very big, damaging and very well deserved fail for the democRATs.
    In my humble opinion.

12. Bullright says:

Kaine fingernails on chalkboard while looking like a rat. Mo-Bro Kaine does VA.

• Hardnox says:

I knew it was coming. I couldn’t watch the asshat as governor.

• Bullright says:

He proved to be just a male cheerleader for Hillary. The scariest thought I had was him saying, “right now, I’m in control here, in the White House.” How did people tolerate him and that rogue eyebrow?

Pence was so superior that even Chris ( Tingles) Matthews was all praise for him.