Kaine & Unable

just lost the election.

Interesting word choice by Kaine. He calls himself “right-hand person” of Clinton , not right-hand man.

And even worse…

“Right hand person.” Not even Kaine thinks he’s a man.

OUCH! That one left a mark!

Neutered? In VP Debate, Tim Kaine Promises To Be Hillary’s ‘Right-Hand Person’

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

11 Responses to Kaine & Unable

1. clyde says:

What an asshat. He is a nasty little piece of shit.

2. Peppermint says:

Kaine proved himself to be a PIA always interruptings. Creepy

Pence handed Kaine his ass. The little bitch boy looked like he got owned by an adult,

“I’m Hillary’s right hand person”… WHAT A PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Uriel says:

I only watched last fifteen minutes. It’s an insult to dung beetles but if I was matching have him it would be that animal.

5. Adrienne says:

I suffered through the entire debacle with Kaine constantly interrupting Pence (one report said 70 times) and that useless moderator always cutting off Pence. Both times Pence brought up the email server issue she cut him off so fast I’m surprised she didn’t get whiplash.

It’s my first real encounter with Kaine and I hope it’s my last. He looks positively demonic. What’s with his evil watery eyes?

I couldn’t decide if he was a homosexual or just evil. He’s probably both.

6. GunnyG says:

All,

Excellent comments. Kaine lost it for Killary last night. Pence totally crushed him.

7. vonMesser says:

Spent about 15 minutes watching debate. Got so fed up with Cain that I went off and played Minecraft for an hour.