Double Asshat Alert: Michael More & Glenn Beck

On Sunday morning on “Meet the Depressed” hosted by Chuck Todd, both Moore and Beck were on crying about the possibility of a Hillary loss and a Trump Presidency.

Trump’s reaction:

trump melania and donald

Meanwhile, Hillary’s approval ratings with millennials in tanking.  Bwhahahahhahaha.

~ hardnox

8 Responses to Double Asshat Alert: Michael More & Glenn Beck

1. Rifleman III says:

Beck was an impressive conservative at one time. Now that he has made a negative change, I will not post anything if possible. I simply will not give him any time. He became a kook.

• Hardnox says:

I hear ya. The post was simply to highlight that Beck is a kook and should be regarded as irrelevant. Moore… we already knew that about him.

2. Emilia says:

Years ago, I used to listen to Beck and agreed with many of his comments but some how, in this past year or so, he has gone off the rails. I can’t help but wonder what has caused this drastic change?

• Hardnox says:

I used to be a fan about 5 years ago then he got really religious… and nutty. I know he’s got some substance abuse issues. Who knows?

3. BrianR says:

Well, like you guys, I have to wonder what the hell happened to Beck?

How did he end up with his head so far up his ass?

• Hardnox says:

Remember back in 2010 or 2011 he went to Israel and then came back all religious and stuff? Really goofy too. I just stopped paying attention to him. He sounded like a loon. Up through 2010 I found him to be a solid conservative and a solid thinker. Off his meds?

4. Uriel says:

Off his meds or not, the commentator was simply trying to show the goofballs on the seesaw at each end of the spectrum are terrified. In order to get our country back on course, it will not take compromise so much as strong leadership. Compromise is only another way of walking back a line bordering on cowardice. Strong leadership and resolute experienced guides after deep discussion should have a way already worked out once in office to satisfy the majority rather than a single digit minority so no further compromise would be necessary. We have got to get back off this political correctness crap, safe zone schizo, determined effort to rewrite all history and stabilize our country if we want to come back from teetering on the edge of third world status.