I used to think I was just a regular guy, but…
– I was born white, which now, whether I like it or not, makes me a racist.
– I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which by today’s standards, makes me a fascist.
– I am heterosexual, which according to gay people, now makes me a homophobe.
– I am a Christian, which now labels me as an infidel.
– I am older than 50, which makes me a useless old man.
– I think and I reason, therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which must make me a reactionary.
– I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American, which makes me a xenophobe.
– I value my safety and that of my family and I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
– I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual’s merits, which today makes me an antisocial.
– I (and most of the people I know), acquired a fair education without student loans (it’s called work) and no debt at graduation, which makes me some kind of an odd underachiever.
– I believe in the defense and protection of our country for and by all citizens, which now makes me a militant.
My answer to the insane lefties that dreamt this shit up: