Debate 2016 – #1

Ok, anyone paying attention knows that on Monday night on NBC at Hockstra University there will be a debate between Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton moderated by Lester Holt.

Supposedly this will be the largest viewed debate in history with a projected 100 million viewers worldwide.  It will be yuuge!

Donald Trump has looked forward to the debate.  Hillary not so much.

Hillary has also demanded and will receive an elevate platform on which to stand since she’s 5′-4″ whereas Trump is 6’2″.  Can’t have the world’s smartest woman looking like a shrimp can we?  Optics baby!

The debate will last for 90 minutes and will not have any breaks and will be commercial free.  The event starts at 9 PM Eastern.

Here’s a preview of what to expect:

29e48eb866a84b7bf87a619200db91cdc640de72615b6ffff62ce79ea1afd2e1

Since Hillary has pneumonia this must be proper debate attire:

safety

No bright lights or camera flash…

hillary1 hillary2

Meanwhile, Hillary’s doctors have pumped her up…

hillarys-doctors

Hillary’s answer to Lester Holt…

hillary9

Popcorn and beer are at the ready.

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Debate 2016 – #1

1. Peppermint says:

Nox, hilarious! This could be the end of the wicked witch if she coughs, freezes up or passes out. I just don’t think she’s up to a long debate like this without breaks and she better wear 2 pairs of Depends.

2. clyde says:

Good post. I will be watching it on One America News. No idiotic commentators to put up with.

3. Hadenoughalready says:

Well done, HN! I thought they denied her the pillar she’s accustomed to…?

4. This is going to be SOO much fun!!!

5. skip says:

A Californian Left wing Black Democrat immigrant for Moderator! Good Luck Trump you will need it.

• Hardnox says:

Maybe, but I think Holt will be on his best behavior because Trump doesn’t suffer that crap well and calls them out. I’ve seen him do it on many interviews. The taling heads are careful these days not to be made fools of.

6. vonmesser says:

As much as I wish I could watch the debates Monday, I have tickets to a talk by Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers – and there’s no way I’m gonna miss hearing him. He is a massively inspirational church speaker. I expect you guys to tell me ALL about the debate, because I don’t think that even Fox will be comprehensive.

7. SafeSpace says:

Clyde: Thank you for the One America News tip. Not owning a TV, I wondered how to see the debate streaming; OAN is promoting a serivce called KlowdTV online, with a free preview throughout September. Bingo!

8. Uriel says:

In the first forum “debate” Hillary was not on stage with Trump. Has anyone heard she WILL be on or off stage in the real debates?

ROTFLMAOASCAOTS, not to mention PIMP !