Right Angle: Hillary’s Poll Dance

Bill Whittle, Bill Green and Scott Ott talk about Hillary’s tanking numbers and Trump’s rapid rise.  Even the NeverTrumpers are conceding that Trump just might win this.

9 Responses to Right Angle: Hillary’s Poll Dance

1. MadJack says:

In a fair and honest election it will be Trump by a landslide. Hillary is going to go into one if her coughing fits and then flop like a fish in one of the debates and America will see that this old nag is done for. Just take her out back and put her out of our misery..

Honestly I think Shillary is toast. The mere fact The Donald packs them in event after event while Shillary can’t fill a restroom at Walmart is telling. We conservatives all need to drop to our knees and pray to God to grant us mercy where Shillary is concerned.

2. BrianR says:

Well, as I wrote at my own blog, we’re now seeing the Weekend At Bernie’s Campaign from the Beest.

And as I’ve been saying for a while now, I expect the debates to be the nail in her coffin.

I hope they’re also the stake through her heart, and garlic necklace dangling from her wattles.

• Hardnox says:

Given that she doesn’t like campaigning or being asked questions she must be terrified about Monday. She’s not fast on her feet and she speaks like a cat that got run over.

Assuming Trump doesn’t do anything stupid, the election will be about over by Tuesday morning.

3. Just Gene says:

hn,
    I misread poll and had to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luvya

4. vonmesser says:

G.H.W has lost all my respect. I had a bunch for him (provided political intel briefings for him prior to Reykjavik Summit shortly before I retired).

My hope is that he is “trolling” her campaign by saying he’ll vote for her in order to get the on-the-fence conservatives to run towards Trump. (probably not, tho)

• Hardnox says:

Let’s hope so. He’s 92 for crying out loud.

I met him in ’82. He shakes hands like a little girl. Kinda disappointing.

Townsend did a shitty thing whether true or not. Typical Kennedy M.O.