Larry Sabato updates electoral map in Trump’s favor

100 million viewers on Monday night?  Holy moly!

NBC will really bone the advertisers that night.  Lots of pressure will be on Lester Holt to sandbag Trump.

I can hear it now…

Question to Trump:  “Who is the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Turkmenistan?”

Question to Hillary: “Why do you like being a grandmother?”

Question to Trump: “Why do you want to expand the use and development of fossil fuels at the expense of clean air and water for our children and grandchildren and ultimately ruin the planet?”

Question to Hillary: “Why did you hire such incompetent people to manage your email servers?”

16 Responses to Larry Sabato updates electoral map in Trump’s favor

1. I.R. Wayright says:

Answer to question #1
    Mashid Meredov is minister of foreign affairs in Turkmenistan.
    Answer to question #3
    We need to develop and utilize all the resources we have to become fully energy independent. Only when we have cheap and abundant energy supplies can our businesses thrive in world wide competitive market place. Our country has spent billions on clean air and water and we are ahead of most developed countries in that area. We will strive to ensure clean energy practices are followed but our economy must not suffer any longer at the behest of short sighted environmentalists.

Howzat?

2. Popular Front says:

“Question to Trump: “Who is the Minister of Foreign Affairs in Turkmenistan?”

They tried that crap on George W. I saw the interview.
    Stooge: “Who is the Prime Minister of India?”
    GWB: “Some Indian guy”.
    CUT!

3. Pingback: Larry Sabato updates electoral map in Trump’s favor – The way I see things …

4. captbogus2 says:

You are on the right track. I fear Trump is riding into an ambush by the Clinton machine and the MSM
    Remember it was Candy Crowley who sabotaged Romney by correcting his answer and she used false information to do it….

• captbogus2 says:

George Bush has my respect on that one. In HS Texas History class on a test I was asked, “Between what two rivers did Moses Austin establish his first colony?”
      Evidently, ‘The Red and the Rio Grande,” wasn’t the answer teacher was looking for.

• Hardnox says:

I can see Trump making a statement about the honesty and integrity of the media if something like this occurs.

• I.R. Wayright says:

I hope he stands up and says, “I’m not taking anymore of your biased bullshit questions.” “You lean so far to the left it’s a wonder they didn’t have to saw two legs off the right side of your chair just so you could sit straight.”

5. clyde says:

Since the ” non-biased moderator” is going to be wired into Hitlary’s minions, he won’t be the one actually asking. You know, typical lefty puppet shit. What I would LOVE to see is when Holt The Dolt gets too stupid is Trump flip them off and says ADIOS mf’ers.

6. BangZoom! says:

It is why Trump has been suggesting a Lincoln/Douglas style debate with no moderators. Why are moderators even necessary other than to keep time and make sure rules are followed? He knows they are gaming this debate, the most obvious clue is how the media in unison attacked Lauer for asking Clinton “tough” questions. The message to these moderators is don’t you dare even try to be superficially fair (though they don’t need much prompting) you better go easy on Mrs Clinton, she is on our side but pull out all the stops and do everything you can to knee cap Trump.