Hillary Body Double?

Here’s a piece from American Thinker:

Hillary’s Body Double: Am I Nuts, or What?

I remember that old saw “Just because you’re paranoid that don’t mean they’re not out to getcha’.”

Well, just because it’s an internet meme that don’t mean Hillary ain’t got a body double.

I viewed the video at the New York Post thinking I’d get a laugh at the expense of conspiracy nuts, but what I got was a shocking wake-up!

My old eyes and mind are no longer sharp enough to pick up all the nuances of facial and earlobe comparisons, but what really caught my attention was the absence of a Secret Service detail, of police protection, of a motorcade, and of Mrs. Clinton’s entourage as well as the presence of numerous bystanders and passing vehicles.

These screenshots are telling:

But wait! There’s more!

There’s a video of “Hillary” walking away from which I took this shot:

Not really being a gentleman, I ask: Is this the “Cankles” we’ve all come to know and love?

And then there’s this:

And, finally, if I can find a way, I’ll buy a cold beer for anyone who can show me a picture of the “real Hillary” assuming this pose:

Those toes are three feet apart and them’s some fine gams!

So, I’ll see y’all later on as I’m off to Area 51 to see what I can find there to put in my basket.  Bye.

—oo—

Funny that the author wrote this piece as I was thinking the same thing and am glad he snagged the screenshots to pique my suspicions.

I found it amazing that Hillary collapsed then a mere 90 minutes later was a vibrant and thinner self.  It’s a friggin miracle!  I hadn’t considered the Secret Service angle.

It seems that everything about Hillary is fake, but where is the surprise?

18 Responses to Hillary Body Double?

1. upaces88 says:

Surely…SURELY! Surely she doesn’t think we are that stupid that we can’t tell a difference!

2. Uriel says:

Could be. Check these photos of Teresa Barnwell

3. Uriel says:

One thing for sure the body outside the apartment is slimmer (we old ladies look at that especially when Hillary is a battleship class instead of luxury liner. If I didn’t know better I would think it Chelsea and the secret service would be kept away to keep height difference from being pronounced. The distance shot would also be needed since Chelsea has a longer face and slimmer typically younger skin.

• Hardnox says:

LMAO! Battleship class!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed it right away when she popped out all bubbly and thought wow, did she shrink of did she shed her depends and body armor? Also, I wondered how much coke did she snort to have such a quick recovery.

Now, it’s pretty obvious she has a body-double thanks to the pics in the AT piece. For all the Russian trash talking she has done lately she certainly copied their body-double tactics.

4. Emilia says:

I only caught a few minutes of her campaign speech today but what has been bugging me is where did the “neck wrinkles” go as well? Who/which is the REAL Cankles? The older looking version or the less wrinkled prune? Also, Ellen with some “padding” could pull off a doppelgänger!

5. Wingman says:

Hildabeast or her staff see this and they will be shoving Bon bons down that body doubles gullet like peanuts.