Trump Winning Over Women ?

Yesterday, Trump unveiled his plan to allow childcare tax relief to families.  Sounds like more government entitlements to me.  On the other hand we could easily afford it if illegals were off our teat.

Honestly, who can afford childcare these days?  Something needs to be done about it.  Hell, Reagan wanted to address it back in the 80’s yet nothing was ever done about it.  Instead Congress has funneled funds to every idiotic program but not to working families.

The kids are our future.

Get rid of the illegals, get rid of illegals in our prisons, get rid of Welfare and Social Security/Medicare fraud and there would be plenty to go around.

34 Responses to Trump Winning Over Women ?

1. clyde says:

Sounds like New York liberalism to me. What’s next, climate change? He takes THAT shit up it’s buh-bye.

2. captbogus2 says:

“…plenty to go around,..” eh?

• Hardnox says:

Well, if we get rid of the illegals walking around and those in prison plus the welfare fraud, there could be. Ditto with ditching foreign aid to countries that hate us.

Charity begins at home. I’m not for entitlements but people that work should get a break. Those that sit on their asses should feel some pain. Just sayin.

• GunnyG says:

Exactly right. I have one of the folks in my dept work from home in order to save $$ on her child care. She works hard and rates a break. The welfare pigs…no.

• captbogus2 says:

You’re missing the point, ‘Nox. He should be putting the country back into shape so Americans can be single employee families again. It is bullshit the woman has to neglect her home and children just to make ends meet.

• Hardnox says:

Point taken. That would be wonderful and would solve much of what ails society. Putting that genie back in the bottle is a hell of a task. I can hear the feminist movement now.

The truth is that when women entered the workforce en masse prices on everything rose exponentially since there was more money in the pool so to speak. By the late 70’s prices on everything had risen so high a woman couldn’t stay home if they wanted to own a house. Now it is virtually unheard of and strangers are raising people’s kids.

• I.R. Wayright says:

In 1975 I bought a 24’x40′ “starter home” as a step up from the 12X60 trailer I was living in. My mortgage on the house was $247 a month. I’m still in that home and the county taxes are now $200 a month. Have we made any progress? I think not.
            My advice to any youngsters still in school: try to get a government job. You never have to want for anything after that. I wish someone would have told me that a long time ago.

• myfoxmystere says:

I’ve been getting emails from the Trump campaign asking for ideas on how to be a great President. I suspect Donald Trump wants to develop a plan to give a tax break while being fiscally responsible, and wants our feedback.

3. W Barna says:

Well, for a change, Trump is focusing on helping actual working citizens, especially working Women with families. Proposals being “budget neutral” don’t mean as much to me as their being “budget priorities”. Spending a reported $17K per year per illegal immigrant child, spending untold millions of dollars “resettling” hostile, unvetted immigrants, sending cash ransom payments to Iran, and other “who-we-are” Obama priorities will be some “low-hanging fruit” that can easily be diverted to a “working citizenry” being currently trampled underfoot.
    Long term, this policy would encourage “working people” to reproduce, rather than the current welfare policy that encourages the “non-workers” to reproduce.

4. Uriel says:

If he required companies over a certain number to provide local assistance for a tax credit then gov doesn’t spend much. There are some already doing this. It’s a win/win for talent retention. There are already lots of laws and rules which need to have better oversight especially for independent businesses in the industry. A small subsidy per parent might ease that burden paid to and overseen by a good govt agency. One that itself is overseen by the IG on a quarterly basis. In a couple of companies I already am aware of parents pay in xx dollars a month to be paid directly to childcare. Both the business and the parents are reassured of financial worry to meet the payments and the companies are quicker to respond to get help when there are infractions on the local level giving heads up extra security assistance to the program oversight agency.

5. I.R. Wayright says:

It boggles the mind to think of all the pieces of the country and economy that have to fall in place in order to straighten this place up.
    Education is a failure.
    Healthcare is a shambles and getting worse every year~at least paying for it is.
    Illegal Immigration, we all know what needs done but so far, nothing.
    Energy, the lefties have to get the hell out of the way so we can be fully independent.
    Defense. Good luck building the decimated military back to where it needs to be with the limited funds available.
    The US Dollar is in trouble so all bets will be off when it finally shows itself to be counterfeit. (Based on $20 trillion debt and much more in the way of unfunded liabilites.)
    Foreign policy and the rise of our enemies~thanks to Barack.
    Home grown subversives. BLM, Commies/Soros, Progressives. what a basket of deplorables beyond redemption.
    So if you think everything is going to be peachy dandy as of January 20th, 2017 under president Trump, (or anyone else for that matter)
    you must be living in a different world than the one I inhabit.

• Hardnox says:

Well stated i.R.

The shit will hit the fan after the election no matter who wins. It will simply occur sooner if Trump wins because the people behind the curtain will pull the plug just for spite.

The course we are on is unsustainable. We have $200 trillion is unfunded liabilities on the horizon in addition to the $20 trillion we now have as our national debt. Our kids are screwed. There’s no way out.

The net worth of the planet is $180 Trillion yet the planet is $700 trillion in debt.

6. W Barna says:

Agreed 100%, IR Wayright, but, the journey of 1000 miles must always begin with a single step. Just point us in the right direction, give us some incremental milestones along the way, don’t burden us down with undue rules/regulations and the Americans are up to it.
    As The Good Book says, “Without Vision the People perish”….our best Visionary….DJ Trump!

• Wetzel says:

Yes, W. Barna! Give us our visionary to lead the way and as you say, the Americans are up to it. I have a bunch of friends who think my optimism is too inflated. I have no illusions, it will be a long road, but we can — WE MUST — win this one.

• Hardnox says:

W Barna, I share your optimism. We can chose to quit or fight. Like you, I chose the latter. Trump won’t be able to deliver on all he’s promised but it’s a damned good start if he even gets 10% accomplished.

7. Pingback: Predictable: Trump Launches Plan to Buy Votes with OUR Money – Pesky Truth

8. MadJack says:

If we eliminated 90% of useless federal unnecessary depts we could afford a lot of good things for the common working man and woman. How about we let every state be responsible for their own citizens and tell the feds to go screw themselves. As a federal firearms license holder you can guess how I feel about feds.

9. MadJack says:

As I.R.Wayright said Trump cannot fix everything. First we need to get rid of the IRS, EPA, BATFE, DHS, FBI, BLM, Dept. of Education, SCOTUS and the DOJ to name a few.

• Welcome, Jack! And even though I work for NASA, I think we could probably get rid of about 90% of that, too. But, especially, we need to get rid of that friggin’ unlimited POTUS vacation fund. When did that get approved, anyway???

• Hardnox says:

Grunt, other than landing on the moon, launching a satellite beyond friggin Pluto, landing a exploratory rover on Mars (exactly where you planned it), then landing a pick-up sized RV without crashing it (again exactly where you planned like hitting a bullet with a bullet), I must ask you seriously…. WTF have you done lately? Bwhahahahahha

• Hardnox says:

Jack, good to have you here. That list is a good start.

10. MadJack says:

Thanks HN for the welcome. I like this place!