Wastin Away Again In Obamaville

and a nation is crippled by a domestic terrorist in the White House, 535 gutless or complicit cowards in Congress, and a press more concerned with kissing ass than in finding and reporting the massive corruption that exists within the Beltway.

EXCERPT:  “Just like during the last economic crisis, homeless encampments are popping up all over the nation as poverty grows at a very alarming rate.  According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, more than half a million people are homeless in America right now, but that figure is increasing by the day.  And it isn’t just adults that we are talking about.  It has been reported that that the number of homeless children in this country has risen by 60 percent since the last recession, and Poverty USA says that a total of 1.6 million children slept either in a homeless shelter or in some other form of emergency housing at some point last year.  Yes, the stock market may have been experiencing a temporary boom for the last couple of years, but for those on the low end of the economic scale things have just continued to deteriorate.

Why are we here?

(Originally published on 31 Jan 12 and the Gunny took heavy flak from the Libs and it is even worse now. 15% unemployment then, still 10% or more. 46M on food stamps then 49M now. Over 96M out of the work force now. Sing to the tune of Margaritaville.)

Waiting for my food stamps
Living in a buncha FEMA camps
Watching all of the homeless
covered in rags.
No more I’ll have to toil
Cuz the economy sucks ass
Smell of welfare noodles beginnin to boil

Chorus:
Wastin away again in Obamaville
My little paycheck under assault
Some people claim that there’s a Kenyan to blame
But I know, it’s stupid liberals at fault

I don’t know how he was elected
But sure he is making me dejected
He’s a real fool
A George Soros tool
How he took over I haven’t a clue

Chorus:
Wastin away again in Obamaville
My little paycheck under assault
Some people claim that there’s a Kenyan to blame
But I know, it’s stupid liberals at fault

Out of work and having to roam
Out of food stamps had to cruise on back home
But there’s a rat on the fire
On Kobe Beef dines our Sire
Only those food stamps helping me hang on

Wastin away again in Obamaville
My little paycheck under assault
Some people claim that there’s a Kenyan to blame
But I know, it’s stupid liberals at fault.

Image result for obamaville

About GunnyG

Retired US Marine and pissed-off American. Tired of the bullshit from inside the Beltway and determined to change it, peacefully or otherwise. A Constitution-loving American who believes that the US is #1 and should be!

10 Responses to Wastin Away Again In Obamaville

1. Uriel says:

Sing it loud, sing it clear! Way to go Gunny!

2. Uriel says:

btw those figures are gut wrenching to think in this country there is so much homelessness. don’t forget there are a lot of natural disasters this year alone but also prior years that many have not recovered from.

3. Popular Front says:

Why Gunny Sir, I never knew you were a Parrothead!

I remember when you first posted it. Not a damned thing has changed except time. Same dickheads, different day. The truth is the same.

5. I.R. Wayright says:

I received in the mail today a financial advisor’s newsletter. He has some warnings for the next two years or so. First to go will be the Euro and the European Union will break apart. You can call it a major depression, a financial reset or when the chickens come home to roost. Within a year of that happening the Japanese economy will collapse due to them being dependent on the European counties for buying a large percentage of their export goods. Capital will flow into the US stock market as the safe haven of last resort and the dollar will soar……..for a while. Dow 31,000 is the target before our own house of cards comes tumbling down. If you have money in the bank, retirement funds, and CDs you might be inline for a haircut. all US government disbursements will halt. Forget social security, medicare, welfare, unemployment compensation, etc. It wil be everyone for themselves and you know what that brings.
    Now factor in all the enemies around the world. Do you think some of the bad actors will sit still and not take advantage of the weaker nations?
    He is recommending investing in defense industries and buying physical gold and certain mining stocks. Don’t keep valuables in a bank safe deposit box.
    The Japanese, who know what is coming have been saving money like crazy and the biggest selling item in Japan is home safes.
    So, take the information or not.
    Me, I’m always a bit skeptical of advisors selling advice, but in this case I feel it is almost time to worry and keep a sharp eye out for the predictions to come true.
    Food will be my biggest concern, especially in the winter. But I did have some fresh bear meat on the back porch last night. One tipped over my aluminum can recycling bin for some sweets. I can’t believe I slept through that racket.

• Hardnox says:

I agree I.R.

I recommend investing in brass and lead prepackaged in 20, 50, 100, or 1000 count packages. With those precious metals everything else is obtainable or defendable. They will make great barter too.