Hillary Suffers Medical Emergency at Ground Zero

via FOX News

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, center, accompanied by Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., center left, Rep. Joseph Crowley, D-N.Y., second from left, and New York Mayor Bill de Blasio, center top, attends a ceremony at the Sept. 11 memorial, in New York, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2016. (AP Photo/Andrew Harnik)

The perfect picture of health at Ground Zero

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

Clinton’s stumbled off the curb, her “knees buckled” and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her “unexpected early departure,” a witness told Fox News.

A separate law enforcement source told Fox News that Clinton left the event because she wasn’t feeling well.

Clinton’s campaign did not immediately respond to calls seeking comment.

Clinton was in New York for Sunday’s ceremony commemorating 15 years since the 9/11 terror attacks.

The Clinton campaign would not confirm Clinton’s location to an NBC pool producer. After Clinton left the ceremony, the reporters following her on the campaign trail were prevented from leaving the media area for a period of time.

—oo—

The campaign is trying to rewrite this story already claiming Hillary was “overheated” and thus has gone to Chelsea’s apartment to recover.

Oh bullshit!  It’s beautiful and comfortable here on the East Coast for the first time in weeks.

No matter how the campaign and the media attempt to spin this it is blatantly apparent that Queen Hillary is in poor health and not up to the task much less be president.  I can’t help but wonder if she’ll make it to the first debate scheduled to be held in ten days.

What pisses me off is that the left has foisted this sickly criminal on America and we face an election crisis should she drop out.

UPDATE:

33 Responses to Hillary Suffers Medical Emergency at Ground Zero

1. vonmesser says:

All together now:
    WHAT DO WE WANT?
    …………….HILLARY’S MEDICAL RECORDS.
    WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
    ……………NOW!
    (continue until they’re released)

2. Pingback: HN&F | Hillary Suffers Medical Emergency at Ground Zero |

3. Uriel says:

overheated in 81 degree weather with 39 percent humidity and 8mph wind? bwahaha we should all be so lucky. its 93 degrees herewith 54 percent humidity and feels like 104 degrees per our forecast. poor dear maybe its because she skipped her meds – the ones she needs to stay alive?

4. GoHuggaTree says:

Just watch: Hillaroid drops out in late October … Joe Biden rides in on his white horse and takes her place … wins courtesy of the “sympathy” votes of the same bunch of white asshats that voted for Obammy (TWICE) just to demonstrate (to themselves) their sweeping compassion and tolerance. There is precedent for last-minute substitute candidates: Horace Greeley; Tom Eagleton … the choice of a substitute is entirely the prerogative of each party’s leadership committee. As the old Chinese curse says, “may you live in interesting times'”.

• Hardnox says:

Interesting scenario but I think Congress will have a different remedy. They can Constitutionally delay the election should a candidate drop out or die just short of November 8.

I could see “Plugs” being drafted. Not winning though because he is a total fool.

• Uriel says:

Delay?!?! Oh hell no. That would mean Obama could stay till the squabbling ended sometime next half century

• Wetzel says:

In my opinion, and as you know, like a**holes, everyone has one, here’s the best scenario. Crooked Hitlery Hag lives thru 11/8, suffer a defeat at the polls by a landslide for Trump that makes Reagan’s look small — and then dies. That would let the American people make a strong statement. That is, make ANOTHER strong statement.

• Blessed B. says:

Her VP idiot will most likely take over for President and then he’ll get to chose a VP…..that’s if the hag survives long enough to win the race.

5. Just Gene says:

It’s also possible 9-11 is not her cup of tea – don’t want to piss off those muslims who will vote for me.
    luvya

6. Peppermint says:

The woman is unfit to be in this race. She’s in very poor health. I watched a video by a very renowned doctor yesterday who has taken notes on her behavior and physical movements and he states she has Parkinson’s for sure.

• Hardnox says:

No doubt she’s ill.

Latest report is she’s now saying she has pneumonia. Sure she does. Pigs fly too.

• Peppermint says:

Nox, I’ve had pneumonia 3x. Each time my doctor hospitalized me immediately and put on IV drips of 2 to 3 antibiotics. You don’t have a fainting fit from pneumonia and then bounce back as I see in her photo of coming out of Chelsea’s apartment.

With Parkinson’s, pneumonia is one of the side effects that kills patients with it. They can’t clear their lungs right and cough a lot due to that. So if she really has pneumonia, she’d be hospitalized immediately or face a possible death.

Besides that after watching the video of her “medical incident” her head is bobbling and she can’t get her legs to move correctly. She’s so unstable they almost have to throw her in the back of that car.

It looked to me more like she had another one of her Parkinson’s seizures.

When I had my first bout of pneumonia, and I nearly died due to both of my lungs being filled, I was in respiratory failure. Even being that bad, my head did not bobble and my legs were not buckling like that video shows. I didn’t have to be thrown into a car.

Even being as bad off as I was, I got up a flight of stairs, got into a friend’s car who was taking me to the hospital. I was nearly dying, but still my limbs and head did not have the reactions she did shown in that video.

• I.R. Wayright says:

Even if she was in perfect health, she is still unfit for other reasons.

7. Popular Front says:

“reporters following her on the campaign trail were prevented from leaving the media area for a period of time.”

WTF is this?!? Prevented by whom? Is this the USA or the Soviet Union?

8. Hadenoughalready says:

Almighty Father, I pray You allow her to remain living until November the 9th, then do as You will with her…Amen!

• Blessed B. says:

HEA…..

Naw…..let her remain living and suffer the consequences of her Karma for a very long time! I would like to see pictures of her in twenty years in a wheelchair and drooling…not able to speak but, her mind still intact enough so she knows what is happening around her!

9. Blessed B. says:

As the late totally useless and irrelevant Hillary Rodham Clinton used to say — What’s it matter?

This was a day about the victims of an American tragedy — but the criminal tried to use it as a springboard for her depraved agenda. She just proved that she will do anything to steal the limelight from those who deserve it. It wasn’t the heat and humidity — it was a self medicated overdose. With any luck at all, she will become paralyzed, unable to speak and have to wear a bib to catch the drool running from her mouth.
    I feel loss at what transpired with the Twin Towers. I feel loss at the four Americans who lost their lives because of Hillary. I will feel only relief at her suffering and at the time of her passing — she can try and bribe Satan. Lot of good it will do her.