soon enough. (Warning: Harsh Language Ahead!)
Once again the skidmark in the underwear of America shoots off his cock holster, bagging on the good ol’ US of A.
EXCERPT: “What is it about traveling abroad that seems to encourage President Obama to unload all manner of grievances on the United States? For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trip to Cuba and Argentina, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.
His just-concluded trip to Asia was no different.
Here are 18 separate attacks he unloaded while in China and Laos:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination (maybe because they keep burning their shitholes down and looting them.)
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
- America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
- America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.
- When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy.”
- The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment. (And China? Russia?)
- Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.” (And yet you can NOW eat fish out of the Potomac).
- America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.
- America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.
- We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.
And the war in Vietnam was brought to America by WHOM you ignorant ass Muslim ass-kissing mentally skewed f-stick?
Go fuck yourself and the camel you rode in on and don’t let the screen door hit you in your bony pencil neck ass on the way out and take your garbage wife with you.