Judge Jeanine: I’ve ‘lost all respect’ for the FBI director

On Hannity last night…

Hillary lies like a rug.  It is stunning that she is the Left’s nominee and that they believe the American people to be stupid enough to vote for this sorry excuse for a human being.

Transparent my ass.  It’s too late for transparency by the FBI.

13 Responses to Judge Jeanine: I’ve ‘lost all respect’ for the FBI director

1. Pingback: HN&F | Judge Jeanine: I’ve ‘lost all respect’ for the FBI director |

2. upaces88 says:

IF anyone else did this? My Lord! They would either be shoved in a dark prison cell; OR, put on trial for Treason.

She and Obama support ISIS.

CIA Bombshell Reveals What Obama Did to Guarantee ISIS Massive Victories

3. BrianR says:

Nixon got slammed for his “enemies list” while Clinton, Lynch, Obozo, and Comey completely subvert the FBI for political purposes.

Man oh man oh man…

• Hardnox says:

I have two friends that are FBI agents and they are so pissed off about this bunch that they are considering resigning. The harm that Comey has done to the Bureau is irreparable. No doubt many career agents feel the same way.

• Wetzel says:

I have had some law enforcement experience. I can empathize with your FBI agent friends. I can certainly believe the FBI has taken a major hit. I’d bet things will happen after the election that will give the agency a nudge in the right direction. If your friends can hang in there a bit longer, maybe it’s worth while. I’ve known – socially – some agents. I’m proud to call them friends.

• Hardnox says:

Ditto here. I know a number of Feds from different agencies and they are all solid people that share our concerns and values. They, like all of us, are hoping for a Trump win with the hope that a reversal of the stupid crap ends and a return to law and order which we all knew once upon a time ago.

• Wetzel says:

The biggest challenge we have is to educate our voters. Low info voters are the largest single reason we came to this point. Those of us who are not to blame are the ones who have “participated” — in everything from the school board to city hall, to our government. And not only learned the issues but also the candidates,and their records. The information that voters need is out there in spite of the “lame stream” media. Most of our voters don’t research it, don’t know who stands for what. The second challenge is voter fraud. Our education system is next. Elementary and secondary education gets a few gold stars — about eight out of a possible one hundred. Many of our liberal colleges and universities are as bad. Very few of our citizens have done as much as is reasonably possible to educate selves, friends,others,– so we have government by abandonment.

• Hardnox says:

Well stated sir. I agree wholeheartedly. The key to the whole rubix cube is education at every level. The left has been extremely successful in erasing our history, religion, and traditions from the curriculum. They have also rewritten much of our history into a false narrative. Hence the snowflakes and offended groups.

Frankly, it’s not the lemming’s fault in total since they have never been shown any different. Now we have parents and teachers who are clueless as well.

The media also shares much of this mess as they are 95% leftists who think America is a source of the world’s problems while ignoring all the good we have performed at the cost of much blood and treasure and have asked for zero compensation. When was the last feel good story about our military or law enforcement?

I absolutely revile the left and their poison.

Remember, this crap happened on our watch and it’s up to us to fix it. Paraphrasing Robert E. Lee, “We should never wish to do less”.

4. Wetzel says:

When we were kids (8-10 years old or so) we wanted to be “G” men. Hoover was our hero. Well, we all know how that ended up. Now it seems Comey is cut from the same cloth. For Judge Jeannine to say this about him is such a 180 degree turn — and coming from her, is devastating, and believable. I suppose there is some truth to the cartoon that shows Comey’s picture over the caption about not wanting to wake up some day and find he had died mysteriously. (Although that sounds better than living in disgrace.) Maybe my generation has more honor (I’m 72), but If I ever abandoned all the honor I ever had, and my patriotic ideals, to damage my country, I couldn’t live with that.

• Hardnox says:

Great comment. You’re a bit older than me but I remember that well. I watched Efrem Zimbalist Jr. in the FBI series when I was a kid. Loved the show. The FBI was once above reproach as it was totally law and order. The Left has wrecked that as well like everything else they touch.

Duty, honor, country is in our generation’s DNA. It still lives but it is in short supply.

Like you I am disgusted.

• Wetzel says:

I believe that most of our generation (and I include you) had to work for what we got. A totally different ethic than now. I still have faith that our youngsters, once they find out they will have to, also, will realize what’s been happening doesn’t help them or our country. Hopefully that’s going on now. Thx for your thoughts

• Hardnox says:

My pleasure. Yup, I still work my butt off daily and can still work a youngster into the ground… albeit slower than I used to.

There are still a few good kids out there that understand work but that number is shrinking. I worry if the SHTF.