Veteran Just Knocked Hillary Out of the Race at Presidential Forum

Just to be clear.. SHE LIED.

11 Responses to Veteran Just Knocked Hillary Out of the Race at Presidential Forum

1. Uriel says:

Umm hmm she has NEVER been noted in ANY discussions as having used gov programs had she done so everyone would have QUICKLY made sure the public was apprised. If fact all info in meetings has pointed to he NOT using because it was not convenient and documents even according to Comey WERE on her server marked classified in whole or part. Even the summation of her comments to FBI said she had no idea or memory of classified. Duh. LIES

• Hardnox says:

I had trouble watching that bitch lie. My TV was in jeopardy. For crying out loud, even the FBI stated she LIED… not ONCE… multiple times.

• I.R. Wayright says:

You actually watched Hildabeast? I don’t watch anymore since I already know who I’m voting for so why waste the time?
        Anyway, what difference, at this point, does it make?

2. Vic Mazza says:

Dear Americans…

Even my 16 year old daughter can’t stand Hillary…

She knows she lies and will do anything …even lie….even betray our country…to win….

What a loser!

Vic Mazza

• Hardnox says:

Vic, you have taught your daughter well. It’s good that she is paying attention. Too bad she can’t vote yet but that shouldn’t stop her from being a Trump advocate with her elders.

3. I saw this, too, and I’m very pissed off that Matt Lauer failed to do even his simplest duty here and point out that the FBI DISAGREES. Friggin’ bitch liar.

• Hardnox says:

Lauer is nothing more than a Hillary hack. Unsurprisingly, he’s also a Clinton Foundation donor.

Shrillary’s bleating about “classified” is beyond words. The bitch lies and everyone knows it except the lefty lemmings.

4. Pingback: HN&F | Veteran Just Knocked Hillary Out of the Race at Presidential Forum |