Allergies My *** !

hc18
Hilldabeast was  campaigning in Cleveland yesterday, and she launched into something about as commonplace to her as one of her non-stop lies... another of her lung shattering coughing fits. You can see Hardnox’s post on that HERE

She blamed the persistent, non-stop coughing on her allergy to pollen (and also to the thought of Donald Trump ), but a Trump fan came forward with Cleveland’s pollen outlook on the day she campaigned, and needless to say, it left Hillary in yet another pile of BS.

hc16
I suppose the debates will be cancelled when Crooked Hillary presents a note to the moderators that reads :
“Please excuse Hillary from speaking tonight. She is allergic to being exposed as a 2-faced lying hag.”
Signed,
Hillary’s Mother
~Terry
UPDATE :
I came across this shortly after posting. It appears Hildabeast is actually spitting pieces of her lungs or brains into the glass, and then drinking it. Eeeewwww !!

Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Allergies My *** !

1. Uriel says:

on the bright side her handler buddy is visible again (if that is a bright side). Secret Service buffs don’t recognize him as one of their own but no one is talking at HQ as if they ever do. At least two or more who have questioned her health have immediately lost their jobs (even though they are Dems). So much for being honest but then that has never been in question has it.

2. I.R. Wayright says:

Is anybody else starting to believe in VooDoo?
    How about Karma?

• Blessed B. says:

Karma most definitely!!! Wait till it hits full force!

Voodoo…well she did help screw the Haitians over and they practice voodoo….maybe it’s a bit of both!

3. Popular Front says:

You think that’s bad? Our former socialist Prime Minister was caught on film – in Parliament no less – scraping inside his ear with his pinky and eating the contents. There was a rumour that he also liked to snack on his own boogers but filmed evidence is lacking. yerg.

• Blessed B. says:

PF…..

What country are you from? England? Canada?

• Popular Front says:

Hello BB – I’m proudly Australian with family links to the great USA, which I have visited many times, both as an Australian Army officer and as a private citizen. My late wife came from Raleigh NC and is buried there. My grandparents lived in California for decades before returning home in 1970 and I have a couple of cousins living in the South.

4. Felinity says:

Most fitting that a lying, inept, political hack — who’s been hacked — is hacking away at her campaign events. Perhaps an errant booger will land on Shrill’s prompter… and she’ll wait for an SS lackey to “wipe it with a cloth or something”.

Lock her up…with oxygen, bottled water, and a spittoon.

Throw the book at her…like Shrill threw a Bible at an SS agent. Talk about the mark of the (Hilda)beast, eh?

5. Just Gene says:

I worked nights as an orderly when I was going to college – one night a man came in bloated beyond recognition – it seems he had eaten so much that his bowel was over loaded and his rectum couldn’t push it out fast enough so he was spitting up shit – just saying!
    luvya