Thought for Today

I have five scary little words for all voters who backed losing candidates in the Republican primaries and who are threatening to sit out the November election because they don’t like Donald Trump:

Supreme Court Justice Barack Obama

The choice in November is clear – it will be either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton, and a no-vote is the same as a vote for Hillary Clinton.

If Hillary Clinton, arguably the most dishonest and corrupt person ever to run for President of the United States, wins, I have no doubt that a President Hillary Clinton will name President Obama to the Supreme Court for several very good reasons:  he has covered her backside, no easy task that, in the email server scandals and now wants payback; he claims credentials as a Constitutional lawyer; he is buying a mansion in Washington D. C. and has made no secret of his desire to stay in the capitol; and he could complete his “fundamental transformation”  of our Republic  during a lifetime on the Supreme Court.

If that’s not enough to scare everyone into voting, I don’t know what will.

(Sent to us by Gil)

14 Responses to Thought for Today

1. upaces88 says:

OM Lord! That would be devastating if “O” became a Supreme.

2. W Barna says:

Obama’s ego would not allow him to be a Supreme Court Justice. There are plenty of lesser vermin to fulfil this liberal, progressive duty. Obama is destined for world greatness, not tied to any specific country. He’s just “too big” to concern himself with the small potatoes.

• Hardnox says:

As stated, this wasn’t my thought BUT if Batears was a supreme he’d be in front of the cameras every day unlike any jurist before him.

• Uriel says:

I agree with you. However, since hearing that mentioned Hillary has run with the idea. If anything I could see her appointing him to UN while filling SCOTUS with communists which would be even worse.

3. It’s a scary thought but I have to agree with W. Barna; he wants MORE. I foresee him in the UN, instead. It’s already been alluded to and I think this is what he will do the most damage. He’s already “padded that nest” well.

4. BrianR says:

Well, since we’re spitballing here, I think ole Bat Ears will hit the lecture circuit a la Clinton.

Money, money, money!

What faster way is there for him and Mooooooochelle to accumulate millions and millions of dollars?

Taking another low-paying government job, even on SCOTUS? Naaaaah…. especially since he couldn’t be the head honcho, Chief Justice.

5. Wetzel says:

Maybe I’m the eternal optimist, but I believe our country can be salvaged. (Unless hitlery is elected.) I am almost as concerned about what we will do to keep this from happening again. Next time we might not be as lucky.

Welcome to N&F Wetzel. If Hillary should win there won’t be a next time. We’re barely surviving Batears. I agree though, we still have a shot.