Potty Propaganda

Indoctrinate ’em when they’re young. That’s the lib way.

gender2

Mr. Loops, a New York based so-called “children’s entertainer”, is trying to teach kids about acceptance through current events. In other words, he’s singing potty propaganda.

In a new, catchy music video, Mr.Loops, his wife and animal puppets dance in front of bathroom stalls, teaching kids that “pee is pee, poo is poo, me is me and you is you.” According to LGBTQ Nation contributor Jeff Taylor, the song “explains bathrooms and bigots in the best possible way.”

A happy, carefree, crooning Mr. Loops, his wife smiling by his side, sings :

“No matter your gender, we gotta remember, it all comes out the same in the end.

Everyone needs a place, to go where they feel safe,We gotta respect each other.

Portapotties are a potty everybody shares, so are potties inside our houses, and nobody cares,

All we gotta do is use our common sense and then, we can solve our problems while remaining friends.”

Apparently, the irony of safety and respect are lost on this clownish couple.There’s a word for this. Two, actually...Child Abuse

A couple of problems here. Portapotties and domestic bathrooms have always been solo, and society is under no obligation whatsoever to accept the normalization of a mental illness. The desire to indoctrinate children along these lines is a mental illness in and of itself.

I’m currently writing a little ditty that instructs the wee crumb crunchers what to do if they find a rapist lurking in the Ladies room. In the meantime I’ll just leave some words of advice for the perverts :

Me Is Me &You Is You

If You Are A Sicko In My Daughter’s Potty

Me Is Gonna Stomp The Poo Outta You

Needs a little work, but you get the idea.

gender1

~Terry

13 Responses to Potty Propaganda

1. Uriel says:

Lol Terry. I am Positive that caring parents will love that song. Every time I think on this crap it chaps my arse. I would have stomped ANY pervert over my kids. I do remember back then waiting carefully outside my sons doors Inside a ladies room at least till they were 5-6. My ex made sure he went in when the boys had to go. Why are parents not more wary now? Btw Have you seen several arrests in the last month or so of females abusing their adopted little boys. This whole perverted mess is out of control. Even parents are sick and doing horrible things to babies.

• Terry says:

Uriel I’m not sure if it has been a blessing or a disappointment to me that I never had a daughter. I know I would have spoiled one rotten, but I also know I would never have gotten a wink of sleep protecting her. I do have 3 granddaughters, and it’s probably a good thing for them and their social life that they live in a different state.

Yes I’ve seen the stories of lezzies abusing their adopted sons and I just want to scream !

2. vonMesser says:

Your neutral sign left off DEMOCRATS

Love your tune better bro.

Maybe common sense will begin its return in January.

• Terry says:

Thanks ‘Nox. I spent several seconds on that.
      I don’t know about common sense returning, but maybe some ridiculous rules will disappear.

4. Haha worth sharing! I will be WordPress(ing) this article. Hardnox articles do not have that option on them or a Reblog tab. So I am not sure when I wordpress it if you get a pingback notification?

5. Pingback: Potty Propaganda  – The way I see things …

6. Peppermint says:

So these stupid clowns think it’s safe for anyone to be in another gender’s bathroom. Morons! Already there is a case of a man molesting a child in a women’s bathroom and I’m sure there are many more cases not reported.

• Terry says:

Pepp I’m sure this is a Top 10 hit in the lib music store.
      I have no doubt there are MANY unreported cases. Doesn’t fit the agenda.

• Peppermint says:

Terry, their “agenda” is one of the sickest I’ve ever seen. If I had young children they’d never go into a public bathroom alone and that includes a little boy in the men’s room.

Well, that indoctrination song didn’t last long I see.
    It’s already disappeared from YouTube.
    YAY !!