Hey, NeverTrump Douches: Tom Tancredo GOES OFF on #NeverTrump

Former Cruz supporter Tom Tancredo GOES OFF on the #NeverTrump movement.

He’s right too.  If Hillary wins this (by hook or by crook) it’s game over.

Goodbye America.

I still think Trump will win this in a landslide.

PS. The NeverTrump douches are still pissing me off.  Their energies should be focused on NeverHillary.  Their self professed patriotism is about as thin as Obama’s promises.

10 Responses to Hey, NeverTrump Douches: Tom Tancredo GOES OFF on #NeverTrump

1. Navyvet says:

The Nevertrump Dickwads are terrified that the money train that is Washington DC may come to a screeching halt. Then where are the many millions of taxpayer dollars to support their opulent lifestyle going to come from??
    This is the only reason why all these Washington sleazebags are pushing Hildog that makes any sense.

2. captbogus2 says:

I got a donation request from the Paul Ryan folks. I told them I wouldn’t donate a dime to that turncoat not even for an iron lung.

3. captbogus2 says:

Then I got one from that shithead Rove. Told him pretty much the same thing.

4. Just Gene says:

His message MUST get to everyone – this election is not about who will run the country, rather, it’s about will we HAVE a country.
    luvya

5. BangZoom! says:

Trump is not part of the club and will upset their cozy uniparty apple cart. Their motives are transparent. What worries me about Trump’s chances are the fact Paul RYaNO got re-elected with 85%!! A guy who Numbers USA says “oozes amnesty out of every pore” a guy who signed a $3T ominbus bill, a pathetic beta male who let himself get slapped around by a double digit IQ buffoon on national TV, and who wholeheartedly supports TPP. He gets 85%? Are the idiots in WI indicative of the electorate as a whole? Same with uber RINO Keating 5 McCain who betrays conservatives at every turn getting re-elected. Are these idiots in AZ indicative of the general election voters? These guys are pure uniparty RINO dogs and when the people in their states had a chance to oust them…they voted for them again.
    I still think the never voted before Monster Vote is going to put Trump over the top in November, but these rank and file “republican” voters seem like the same zombies as their democrat uniparty counterparts.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks for the visit. I agree. Ryan’s reelection was disappointing but then again his district has a bunch of dims in it.

The monster vote is our saving grace. I worry about the latest narrative about vote hacking coming from the administration and how they are protecting our votes. Yeah, right.