Giuliani makes predications about the presidential debates

Good interview.  I can’t wait for Trump to skin Hillary in the debates… assuming she attends them considering her health issues.

29 Responses to Giuliani makes predications about the presidential debates

1. Pingback: HN&F | Giuliani makes predications about the presidential debates |

2. captbogus2 says:

I have a real suspicion she will find some kind of reason not to have the debates with Trump because she is already dodging the press.

• Hardnox says:

Me too… and the media will portray it as historic.

• upaces88 says:

Trump will eat her lunch; and she’ll be standing there flabbergasted!
      She can’t think well. She has some type of brain damage because her facial expressions are not congruent with what she is talking about.

• upaces88 says:

I wouldn’t bet against you on that thought!

• upaces88 says:

The word “Careless”he used is kind considering, it WAS VERY DELIBERATE on her part. She has committed Treason.

• upaces88 says:

I have TWO REAL POLLS:
      Here is what a Real Poll looks like in America. Please take the Time to Read.. A Total of 50,000 people Polled in 50 States….
      PG Farnsworth We have just completed our own poll since we cannot get factual information from the mainstream media!! We called 1000 homes in each of the 50 states and asked basic questions on the economy, terrorism, immigration and presidential pick.
      Economy was the number one factor that Americans are concerned about and terrorism was number two.
      Presidential pick was Trump by a large percentage.
      Trump 33478 votes 67� Clinton 9788 Votes 19� Undecided or other 6739 votes 13� My friends and I are all Graduate students from all walks of life we meet to discuss stuff. 13 people who like and have served in the Military. It took us most of two weeks to be sure our calls were to all people and not just one party or an other we called Americans.. our poll is by taking registered voter lists and we accumulated 33�epub, 33�ems and 34�nd.. our poll consisted of 1000 calls per state. all 50 states. 50,000 people are in this poll not the 100 like other polls.
      Please everyone copy and paste to your status so everyone knows that the other polls are rigged!
      https://nofakenews.net/2016/08/15/50000-people-polled-in-50-states-trump-wins-in-a-landslide/polls are rigged!

3. Rose Ann DiLuzio says:

I don’t think she will show up for the debates due to another fall or car accident. I didn’t she had any health issues outside of chronic fibber-tailing or the genetic disorder of the extra lie gene that makes her lie even when the truth is easier.

• Hardnox says:

I’d be surprised too. Popcorn is ready just in case.

• upaces88 says:

Clinton, “Kill Your Sin; or Your Sin Will Kill You.”
      Expository study of Romans: Kill your sin or it will kill you! … an hour here below exempt from elements and conditions of evil residing not merely …. “but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
      Romans-812-13

4. skip says:

Please Dear God let her show up.

• I kneel alongside you, skip.

I pray she makes at least one debate where Trump can shred her like the files her lawyers shredded. He will gut her like a fish and leave her out to dry.

If we’re lucky, she’ll have another seizure, on stage, and start spouting gibberish or, perhaps, spewing out the truth…(wouldn’t THAT be hysterical).

I have nearly a case of popcorn and I’m stocking up on brandy JUST for this occasion. Even got some Fluffy snacks, too…I don’t know how many times he’s growled and given her “the paw”)…lmfao!

5. Peppermint says:

I don’t think she will show up for the debates. Her health is too bad. With her freezing up and having fits on camera, she won’t allow herself to be seen like that. Trump would shred her to pieces and she knows it. She won’t be able to withstand it.

• Hardnox says:

She’ll be in new territory for sure.

I’m looking forward to her flopping around like a fish should she actually debate.

• Under normal circumstances, I’d agree.

But we’re talking about someone who is determined and arrogant beyond comprehension. Throw in the fact that she has little choice; too many have PAID for her to win. She’s under immense pressure to come good for her “donations” to take a pass.

The upside – she’s against the wall and as fragile, health-wise, as the “snowflake” supporters that waddle behind her.

• Hardnox says:

I agree. I can’t help but wonder what she has been threatened with.

• Hadenoughalready says:

They’ve been threatened with death. And that means facing the Almighty.

These people are evil. They know that, if they should die, God has them by the tail. THAT scares them most.

They think they’re invincible, doing Satan’s works, and that’s what keeps them going. That Satan will favor them with eternity but they fail to realize that their days are numbered; just like the rest of ours.

Only difference being is, those who remain faithful to the Almighty, WILL dominate and live forever; unlike them.

6. gunnyginalaska says:

If she doesn’t attend, Trump puts out an empty chair and has questions directed at it. Better still, a cardboard cutoff of Cankles.

7. vonmesser says:

Need to ensure flashing strobe lights at the debates – these are knows to induce seizures.

8. Navyvet says:

It is scary that they are currently giving her more secrets to sell to our enemies, and you can damn well bet she is selling them as I type. Neither Hillary nor Øb☭ma could get a Confidential clearance if they weren’t who they are.
    I think no one should be allowed to run for POTUS unless they can pass the standard Top Clearance security test. Maybe they shouldn’t even be senators.