Meet The Trumpocrats – Lifelong Democrats Voting For Donald Trump

Glad they got the memo but these people supported Bernie Sanders, a full blown communist who doesn’t have a clue of economics given all the free shit he planned on dispensing, yet the Trumpocrats support capitalism.  WTF?  I’m guessing they don’t understand what communism is.

On the plus side, they are in the NeverHillary camp and that’s a good thing.

Lifelong democrats?  Frankly, democrats are the anti-American party and have been since the late 70’s when the party was taken over by the tie-dyed generation and ardent followers of Saul Alinsky and the Cloward-Piven stratagems who believed collapsing the system was the proper means to reconstructing America into the socialist utopia of their drug addled dreams.  Mind you, these assholes rallied against the establishment but are NOW the establishment and we all see how that’s working out.

I don’t understand how any thinking person can be a democrat given what the party stands for.  In truth, I don’t understand how anyone labels themselves as a republican given that the party abandoned their own platform of smaller government and fiscal conservatism.

As I have written many times already, there exist three parties in America –  1) the Uber-left lemmings comprised of every fruit and nut faction and every self-offended minority group who haven’t a clue about economics, American history and who reject the Constitution, 2) the Conservatives who believe in the Constitution, smaller government and American exceptionalism, and 3), the Uniparty who are comprised of country club elites (or wannabes) who masquerade as republicans, democrats and pseudo-conservatives who care not which elitist is in charge as long as the government trough funds keep flowing.

In the end, with Trump as a populist president we have shot at recreating conservatism as main-stream Americanism and reconstructing the republican party while at the same time destroying the democrat party, the uniparty, and the influence of special interests.  Many claim that Trump is not a conservative.  I disagree.  One needs only view the dozens of interviews going back to the 70’s where he clearly advocates conservative thinking (barring his previous positions on abortion and guns) and it would be difficult to make the case that he is not mostly a conservative now.  Trump first and foremost is a pragmatist.  The world we live in and the world we want are two different things.  Achieving the intended result is the hard part and requires a tactician and not a political whore.

We may not know exactly what we’ll get with Trump (how would anyone know) but we do know what we’ll get with Hillary.  The difference could not be clearer.  I am glad to have the Trumpocrats on board.

11 Responses to Meet The Trumpocrats – Lifelong Democrats Voting For Donald Trump

1. captbogus2 says:

‘Nox they are pissed the Democrat Party rigged the primaries and I don’t blame them. They are going to try to torpedo the Hillary Train…

• Hardnox says:

It’s sure looking that way Buck. I think the Clintons miscalculated the mood of the dims. It’s impossible shine a turd forever.

2. captbogus2 says:

There were Democrats who bolted and voted for a GOP candidate once before. I am thinking it was the 1952 election. At least in Texas. I’m thinking they called themselves ‘Dixiecrats’… But can’t really remember…

• Hardnox says:

That was before my time but i do know that a many democrats voted for Reagan in ’80 and ’84.. They were called “Blue dog Democrats” before Tim Russert changed Blue to Red and Red to Blue because Red seemed a bit too commie for democrats despite it being accurate.

3. Peppermint says:

Good post HN.

it does seem strange that these so called “life long dems” are gong to support Trump. But I don’t think these people ever understood communism. I recall them being asked about socialism and communism and they didn’t know what it meant.

On the other hand I’ve asked dems on Twitter and some of them said they can no longer support this party because it’s gone too far to the left for them. So they were supporting Trump. Interestingly, they said they could never have supported Cruz who they considered way too extreme for them.

I’m glad to have the Trumpocrats on board too.

• Hardnox says:

Thanks Pepp. We can thanks our horrible education system for that one… but you already knew that.

I have a “Hillary should have married O.J.” bumper sticker which causes a lot of conversation wherever I stop. Lots of Bernie supporters tell me they are voting for Trump.

I agree about your assessment of Cruz. I can’t imagine him head to head with Hillary right now. The election would pretty much be over already.

• Hardnox says:

Pepp, off topic: I still can’t comment on any other site via WordPress for unknown reasons so don’t think me rude for not commenting at your place. This last WP update seemed to have messed up some stuff.

• Peppermint says:

Nox, I don’t think you are rude. I know WP can be a bitch sometimes.

Now I had trouble replying on Bull’s site for awhile but got around it by replying to the actual email of the post. It worked for me.

You might try that to see if that works when you feel like commenting on something.

4. Peppermint says:

I also know a life long democrat who voted for Reagan twice.

5. Pingback: Meet The Trumpocrats – Lifelong Democrats Voting For Donald Trump – The way I see things …