Youngstown Event Kicks Butt

Rudy Giuliani is the best warm-up act that any candidate could ask for.  Even if he mixes up Indiana and Ohio, briefly.  And Donald Trump is the best fighter for freedom that Americans could want.  And this event proves it.  How long have we been waiting for this?  Hat tip: Vladimir Solaratov.

About GruntOfMonteCristo

The Grunt of Monte Cristo is just an average guy who loves God and values Truth and Common Sense.

7 Responses to Youngstown Event Kicks Butt

1. upaces88 says:

This IS the first time in my life that I am actually EXCITED AND BELIEVE that Donald Trump WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Donald chose the perfect man for his VP.
    —–\

Statute of limitations under 18 U.S.C. §798 is only 25 years. So if AG Lynch does not prosecute Hillary the next AG, or the next AG, or the next AG,…could prosecute Hillary and snare Obama in the indictment.

• GruntOfMonteCristo says:

We can hope!

• Uriel says:

Totally agree UpAce. I did not know who Pence was before but he Really is a great example and supporter for our country. His calm, measured, heartfelt words are a welcome change from bumbling Biden.

2. Uriel says:

I am with Upace. As long as Trumps words and actions resonate with the meaning in this speech then I can see us moving away from division, discord, and destruction. This speech was his best to date on bringing an end to chaos and rebuilding safety in our country. I think if others around the world see healing here begin then they too might follow. Example is always the best teacher.

3. Adrienne says:

When Pence was first chosen all I read was how “boring” he was. I have seen no evidence of him being boring. He has really grown on me.

4. GunnyG says:

Trump guts the Clot in the debates and Pence shoves Kaine into the corner and puts a dunce cap on him in the debates.

Game. Set. Match,

BTW, Trump absolutely CRUSHED it in Ohio. Measured. Calm. Covered his topics well. Never got too personal and did not whine like Obama does!