No Media Bias

There is NO….I repeat…NO, NONE, ZIP, NADA….media bias !

Well, maybe there is just a little.

But the point is, dey needs dem some weaves so to be lookin’ goot on da YouTube !

~Terry

Tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to No Media Bias

1. I.R. Wayright says:

“weaves” are they talking about the stupid twist they put in their “froes?”
    Who the hell wants a head full of snakes hanging down?

• Uriel says:

Now IR. actually a few are cute. Besides, do you have any idea first how much it costs for those to be done and second how much time and patience it takes to sit there and put those in? I had to laugh at the weave part though. A good weave is upwards of $100-150. So umm yeah I bet they do grab some when they get such an easy target.

• I.R. Wayright says:

If I ran a prison I would have to hire a sheep shearer.
        They gave me a buzz cut on entering Basic Training at Ft Dix.
        The argument was it was for “hygiene.”

2. Good try on your “ebonics”, Terry, but you forgot to use “yo, homie” in your opening. This is VERY important. Failure to do so means you’re not addressing the “niggas” (their cordial term of endearment, not mine) and could lead to a racial incident. Please keep this in mind….lol~!

3. Uriel says:

The girl’s father did step up yesterday Terry. I give him high marks for His speech. Not out of prison 3 months, he took responsibility for his actions and being a bad role model. He even went farther and said what is the truth, responsibility lies in each of us but parents carry a deeper responsibility to raise our children better, Kudos to the man its just a shame so many including himself weren’t available when the kids were young to give them a foundation. As a single mom, I remember how hard it was.

4. Peppermint says:

And I believe also that big, pink elephants fly. Wanna try that story CNN?

• Terry says:

If they did run that story, I’m sure some lib would start a ‘PEM’ ( Pink Elephants Matter) movement. And if they didn’t run it, PETA would take action !

• Peppermint says:

LOL! I’m sure that scenario would happen. I guess PETA would launch hot air balloons to try to snatch the pink elephants into the balloons to save them.

Also Congress would spend money to “investigate” why pink elephants are flying.

• Peppermint says:

Oh yeah, they could get the coast guard helicopters to bring them down to ground with those baskets. But the baskets would have to be extra strong. I guess some Chinese company could make them and sell them cheap. 😀