The crooked politician relative is hers. The photoshopped paint is mine.

And Nicki Swift has the commentary from everyone else.

About GruntOfMonteCristo

The Grunt of Monte Cristo is just an average guy who loves God and values Truth and Common Sense.

15 Responses to Bitter, Unfunny, Creepy, Two-Faced, Freedom-Hating, Gun-Grabbing, Feminazi, Democrat Comedy Whore, Amy Shumer, Really Is Pretty Much Hated by Everyone

1. Pingback: Bitter, Unfunny, Creepy, Two-Faced, Freedom-Hating, Gun-Grabbing, Feminazi, Democrat Comedy Whore, Amy Shumer, Really Is Pretty Much Hated by Everyone — ‘Nox & Friends |

2. captbogus2 says:

Never heard of her. I don’t watch today’s “comedy” programs because I can go the entire program without a laugh. But I might’ve seen her if she ever appeared on Lucy, Cheers or a Mash episode.

3. BrianR says:

C’mon, stop holding back. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

• Too many superlatives? Yeah, I’m not good at keeping the headlines short…

• captbogus2 says:

BB, you’ve been around the industry for a long time. Answer this:
      Is the transition of situation comedy from entertaining to boring because all the really good stuff was used up years ago by what I consider really funny programs? Or is it because the film industry believes a political agenda and political correctness should rule over true comedy?

• BrianR says:

VERY interesting question, Buck.

I think it has more to do with the changing tastes of the audience. The advent of MTV and the “style” it generated, for example.

I think it basically evolves, and what we view as “true comedy” is actually defined by our own view through the prism of our own lives and what was prevalent at a certain age.

Think of the evolution of comedy. First, Mack Sennett, Buster Keaton, Keystone Kops, Chaplin. Then came sound and we had Oliver & Hardy, the Marx Brothers, Abbott & Costello, Burns & Allen. Then the early TV era with Neil Simon, Leave It To Beaver, Father Knows Best, Munsters, variety shows, Martin & Lewis. Then came Friends, Cheers, Odd Couple. Then MTV. Now Amy Schumer, Seth Rogan, Melissa McCarthy.

So, where in that timeline would you put “true comedy”, and when did it end? For example, I never thought the stuff from the Silent Era was funny at all. It was all slapstick, and I don’t find slapstick funny. But that’s just my own opinion.

• captbogus2 says:

Buster Keaton was the funniest because of his facial expressions as he slipped into one disaster after another. Abbott & Costello faded out when Martin & Lewis came in. Sid Ceasar and Imogene Coca… Each had a slightly different routine. All were funny.
          I think true comedy went out in 70’s sometime. About the time when canned laughter made its debut.
          When they have to insert canned laughter to tell you when to laugh……it ain’t funny, McGee…
          Remember.. no, pardon me you’re probably not old enough.. Duffy’s Tavern..Lum ‘n Abner.. Baby Snooks.. Fibber Magee & Molly.. Life of Riley.. The Great Guildersleeve. Jack Benny. They were ALL funny but maybe that was because it was radio and you had to use your imagination to fill in the skit. Imagination.. something really lacking in entertainment.

4. myfoxmystere says:

Oh yikes! Chucky’s little fat brat Blimpie thinks she’s funny? CREEPY is putting it mildly.

5. Popular Front says:

I’d never heard her speak until watching that video but I know who she is. I tell you this however, without copious amounts of daily amphetamines she’s going to explode into a real ugly lardass pretty soon.

6. captbogus2 says:

Not sure how old she is but she could easily pass for 40+ with a great make-up artist…

• I can’t even guess, but she’s old enough to constantly bitch about how show business casts aside women when they get to a “certain age.” (which is a feminist myth, BTW) And senile enough to confuse political leftardedness with comedy.

• captbogus2 says:

That’s true. Lucille Ball didn’t get cast aside. She performed until just before she died.